So, who's definitely gonna die in The Winds of Winter?

LooseyRoosey

I can see Theon living for much of the same reasons people believe Walder Frey makes it out alive. GRRM isn't going to give us what we/the characters want. Just bc Theon is begging for death almost at this point doesn't mean he's going to receive the gift of mercy.

Personally I would like to see Theon sit the Seastone Chair and totally redeem himself at least as much as possible but I guess that's a little TOO storybookish.

No cockless man may seat on the Seastone chair (sorry).

I can actually see him live, but I'm not sure it's less cruel than have him die. Either way, he's too "broken" to gain any sort of political power, imho.

I personally think that Dany's going to die. In 5 books, she still hasn't gotten to Westeros, and in the last chapter of aDwD she seems to be suffering from the Pale Mare. She wonders to herself if she's succumbing to fever, and Martin took great detail in describing her shits. She's a goner.

Valonqar is little brother, not little sister. Just because the word for Prince is gender neutral, doesn't mean Valonqar is. In fact it is not. It specifically means brother.

Agree. Maggi the frog specifically says the valonqar will wrap HIS hands around Cersei's pale neck.

Victarion

Barristan Selmy: Most likely

Bowen Marsh

Daario Naharis

Gerris Drinkwater

Strong Belwas

Theon Greyjoy

Arya Stark

Whorsebane Umber

Stannis Baratheon

Loras Tyrell

Robert Arryn

Nestor Royce

The Tattered Prince

Ramsay Bolton

Selyse Florent

Axell Florent

Mellisandre

Myrcella

Tommen

Jaime Lannister

Thoros

Stop listing Sandor Clegane. Dead or alive, I'm certain we'll never see him again; his story is over. Everyone here is apt to forget that a character's story arc can end without dying, or do you also believe Hot Pie is going to appear late in aDoS and then die a chapter later?

Stop listing Sandor Clegane. Dead or alive, I'm certain we'll never see him again; his story is over. Everyone here is apt to forget that a character's story arc can end without dying, or do you also believe Hot Pie is going to appear late in aDoS and then die a chapter later?

Hmmm, while I'm by no means on Team Hound's Story Isn't Done, I would put the Hound much, much, much higher over Hot Pie in terms of importance to the story.

Tommen either as a result of something Cersei does or at the hand of the High Sparrow.

Myrcella similarly. Cersei will try to steal Myrcella back and end up being the cause of her death.

Margaery is the Anne Boleyn of the story and will lose her trial.

Robin will overdose.

Ramsay and Manderley will die in the Winterfell battle.

JonCon of the Greyscale.

Victorian at the hands of Daario who is in league with Euron, giving Dany the ships.

Mace Tyrell will die as a result of Cersei trying to wildfire the city.

Doran will die.

Balon Swan will be involved in Myrcella's death and he will also die.

Lancel Lannister will die fighting Robert Strong in Cersei's trial by combat.

Walder Frey of old age.

The rest of the Frey's via Lady Stoneheart and BWB or Stannis.

Jojen is a goner.

The traitorous crows at the wall.

I feel at least one big character will go this season. Possibly two.

Rather quicker to say who will live, surely: Jon Snow, Arya, Sansa, Tyrion, possibly Varys.

Assuming that TWOW is about the end of the civil war and ADOS is about the war with the other:

Cersei can't die till both her kids are dead. She will probably commit suicide in the climax of TWOW.

Walder Frey on the other hand will die horribly for the breach of guestright. So he will survive till ADOS so that he can be consumed by the other after the wall comes down.

I think Jon Snow and Tyrion are the other two dragon riders and will survive the series. But Dany will get the chop in ADOS.

Stannis will go early in TWOW when Mel decides Jon is actually the Lightbringer dude.

Sansa will marry Robin, then off Littlefinger and claim the Vale.

Probably:

Jojen (Sure)

SweetRobin (Sure)

Ramsay Snow

JonCon

Myrcella and Tommen

Littlefinger

Daario

Loras

I'm adding Jojen to my list as well. Sorta forgot about the guy. BUT (and I hate saying this) if Jojen dies, it is a perfect excuse to bring in HR and finally get L+R= J

For me, it's:

Cersei

Doran

Areo

Victarion

Barristan (gosh I hope not)

Littlefinger (maybe in the 7th though)

Jon Connington

Tommen

Myrcella

Stannis

Melisandre? (idk if I believe this because I think she has a role to play with Jon Snow personally)

Hopefully every bleeping Frey

Jojen

maybe Margary if Cersei doesn't die, but I think Margary is going to outlast her since Cersei's family is falling to pieces very quickly. She don't got no one looking out for her, even if they like her enough to do so :)

Archived