Awkward meetings and alliances

The Wight Krow

Wouldn't it be awesome and hilarious if brienne, catelyn, Jaimie, and the brotherhood end up meeting and possibly joining with stannis?

I mean the brotherhood and stannis both follow The Lord of light. It's possible the could join up by the end. Which would be a very awkward moment.

Any other future awkward scenarios anyone can think of?

Undead Catlyn and any of her children/ Nymeria would be pretty awkward.

I kind of what LS and the BWB to team up with Nymeria's wolfpack for their RW 2.0 where they take out the Frey clan.

I kind of what LS and the BWB to team up with Nymeria's wolfpack for their RW 2.0 where they take out the Frey clan.

My only problem with that is that Catlyn needs to return to the grave and I am not sure how Nymeria/Arya would feel about her. There was a time I thought this would happen or even hoped for it, but with all Arya's beliefs involving death now I would prefer it if they worked towards the same task without actually working together.

The possible incoming Others invasion could make for some pretty comically beneficial alliances being made. Does anyone remember the movie Willow? There's a scene where Val Kilmer is trying to intimidate a big army, only a dragon or something pops up behind him. The army backs up, Kilmer turns around, runs towards the army. For a second Kilmer and the other army are both afraid of the dragons, but standing next each other. A beat later, Kilmer figures out what he's doing and runs back into the castle.

I picture this happening with a number of characters when the Others invasion hits. Stannis/Roose, Jon/Roose, Tyrion/Cersei.

There can be a big battle outside Winterfell, with Jon and Roose about to collide in one on one combat, when a howling is heard in the distance. An undead army is making its way towards the castle, then Jon and Roose can look at each other like "Well we're both screwed now," before cowering together behind a wall.

Hopefully Jon stabs Roose then though.

Stannis would hang them as outlaws if he ever met them.

Gendry and Loras could be awkward since he is supposed to look like Renly/young Robert.

That last one might get a little creepy.

This is my only hope for Stoneheart, though I could be happy if it were just LS and Nym, with Nymeria killing Walder and LS reviving him just so she can do it again and again. :devil:

Also, I think that if it happens, Jaime and Tyrion is going to be awkward though with GRRM's talent it would still probably be a hell of a read either way.

Archived