Awkward meetings and alliances

The Wight Krow

Stannis would hang them as outlaws if he ever met them.

I disagree. The BWB (or at least under Beric Dondarrion) were true Baratheon King's men following the orders in the name of Robert Baratheon (issued by Ned Stark) to bring the Lannister Bannermen to justice. In the Riverlands they fought again the Lannister occupation but also never sided directly with the Stark/Tully sucession. Under Lady Stoneheart (now the defacto head of house Tully with Edmure prisoner, even if she is undead) they're still dispensing that justice.

And of course they follow the Red God. If Stannis is his messiah (or think he is at least) surely he must utilizes these followers, especially if he's actually brought someone back to life.

So, Brienne, Stannis, and a bear walk into a bar.....

Brienne says to the bartender: " I am looking for a maiden fair of 10 and 3 years."

Bartender turns to Stannis and asks, "Where did you find this wretched beast?"

Stannis says, "She came to me looking for a maiden fair of 10 and 3 years."

Bear roars with laughter

Brienne says to the bartender: " I am looking for a maiden fair of 10 and 3 years."

Bartender turns to Stannis and asks, "Where did you find this wretched beast?"

Stannis says, "She came to me looking for a maiden fair of 10 and 3 years."

Bear roars with laughter

Ok...much better than mine!

Brienne and Loras (if he is still alive) meeting Davos and Melisandre.

Renly's and Stannis' greatest lovers / supporters / "fanclubs" together would be interesting.

Davos and Brienne are extremly loyal, decent and caring people, definitely two of the morally best guys - I wouldn't see any problem with them (Brienne has now Jaime :-) and Davos is absolut not at fault for Renly's death!)

Mel and Loras on the other hand... that wouldn't end very well (a lot of bleeding and burning at the end... :box: :fencing: ...but probably it wouldn't last long, considering Mel looking in the flames first of all for her own life's dangers).

Wouldn't it be awesome and hilarious if brienne, catelyn, Jaimie, and the brotherhood end up meeting and possibly joining with stannis?

I mean the brotherhood and stannis both follow The Lord of light. It's possible the could join up by the end. Which would be a very awkward moment.

Any other future awkward scenarios anyone can think of?

Does the BWB still follow The Lord Of Light?

I think I would really like Dany meeting Ramsay. In the night. Alone and without Dragons or guards. And no one to hear her screams.

I would like to see Jon and Theon working together.

I'd enjoy that as well.

Two people who never liked one another, both of them thought of as turncloaks to those around them, both having dreams of being Lord of Winterfell and both raised by Ned Stark even though neither was his trueborn son. It's a great dynamic, and I think it would have been interesting to see how it would have turned out if Theon would have taken the black before Ramsey showed back up and slaughtered everyone.

Archived