Daenerys as a "Villain" Appreciation 2.0, with new take

LordStoneheart

Ask any mother with a 12 year old child how they'd feel if it was brutally murdered in the street before their eyes, for the crime of wearing a certain garment.

Good thing 12 year olds weren't killed. If you mean 13-16 year olds, ya, it sucks. But just because Dany does something doesn't mean that what Jon did isn't still wrong. He could have been kind about it, but chose to be cruel because it would be faster. He's ripping a new born out of it's mother's arms and does what's easiest for him instead of thinking about trying to do what's right (which by the way is send both babies away.)

Oh boo freakin hoo. I am sure this "mother" didn't shed one bloody tear to all the thousands of dead slave children that her husband was responsible for in the training of the unsullied.

I can play that game too: Oh boo freakin hoo. I am sure this "mother" didn't shed one bloody tear to all the hundreds of dead brothers that her husband/father was responsible for in his worship of the Others.

Ask any mother with a 12 year old child how they'd feel if it was brutally murdered in the street before their eyes, for the crime of wearing a certain garment.

How about the child that stepped forward to request justice (and be denied) for his murdered family during the sack of Meereen by former slaves? But I guess since they owned slaves it was deserved. I'm sure his mother was especially deserving of being raped by both of them before being killed.

So, what? Now "being in danger" is torture, too? Or, "maybe dying because no one will protect you" is torture? "Has a high probability of dying"?

Get back to me when Jon starts killing 13 year olds because he doesn't like the business their father's are in or stringing up random people on crosses for the same reason.

No, ripping a new born from it's mother's arms while being cruel to the mother about it is torture. Not sparing 1 second to be kind about it is just plain douchey.

Get back to me when Jon starts killing 13 year olds because he doesn't like the business their father's are in or stringing up random people on crosses for the same reason.

People love to twist facts claiming she crucified those men for being slavers, not true. It was retaliation for 163 crucified children. You remember those children right? Because they certainly are never mentioned by anyone but Dany supporters.

I can play that game too: Oh boo freakin hoo. I am sure this "mother" didn't shed one bloody tear to all the hundreds of dead brothers that her husband/father was responsible for in his worship of the Others.

:bs: Gilly obviously cares about the dead babies, hence going to the extreme to make sure hers won't join them. Unlike slaver mothers who seem to have zero issues with the slave children that have been butchered.

:bs: Gilly obviously cares about the dead babies, hence going to the extreme to make sure hers won't join them. Unlike slaver mothers who seem to have zero issues with the slave children that have been butchered.

What? We see many slaver's mothers in the books ? Huh. I must have missed that...

Anyway, Gilly caring about her baby shows...that she cares about her baby. It doesn't say anything about her giving two shits for the other babies. Hell, if she did, she'd have killed her daddy a long time ago.

People love to twist facts claiming she crucified those men for being slavers, not true. It was retaliation for 163 crucified children. You remember those children right? Because they certainly are never mentioned by anyone but Dany supporters.

What I remember is she let her enemies pick the 163 without any regard for who they were or their guilt or innocence.

So to sum up, Jon's greatest "atrocity" is not being more considerate with Gilly when he was trying to save the life of two infants.

Horrible! Terrible, I say !

No Jon's greatest atrocity is that he is so goddamn boring that I nearly fall asleep reading his chapters.

What? We see many slaver's mothers in the books ? Huh. I must have missed that...

Anyway, Gilly caring about her baby shows...that she cares about her baby. It doesn't say anything about her giving two shits for the other babies. Hell, if she did, she'd have killed her daddy a long time ago.

So now Gilly doesn't care about dead babies? Huh? Where's your text support?

And no, none of the women married to slavers has shown an once of pitty for what happened to the slaves. And if we use the Green Grace as an example, they were likely involved.

So, now hurting someone's feelings with mean words=torture. Okay, maybe you are trolling.

Absolutely. This is torture. You do not have to pull put someones fingernails to torture him. You only have to look around your school or university or pretty much any place today, where people get bullied. You think this is no torture? Then you have seriously no clue at all how that feels. These people go to such extremes as killing themselves. So there must be something to it.

And reading such bullshit like "you are trolling" is, frankly, torture to me -.- stop the use of that fucking word. Obama doesn't call Putin a troll simply because he has another opinion on things. I don't call you troll, even if you perfectly fit the definition of the term. But I can discuss without calling the opposition trolls.

What I remember is she let her enemies pick the 163 without any regard for who they were or their guilt or innocence.

Yes, then she learns who they were and shows no sign that anyone died without cause. Since she asked for leaders, not the guilty.

They're all Great Masters, they're all leaders, they're all guilty of hundreds of deaths. They all deserve to die.

Yes, then she learns who they were and shows no sign that anyone died without cause. Since she asked for leaders, not the guilty.

They're all Great Masters, they're all leaders, they're all guilty of hundreds of deaths. They all deserve to die.

I don't remember this being in the text. I don't remember any confirmation that all 163 are "leaders" or even GMs, let alone guilty of hundreds of deaths.

No Jon's greatest atrocity is that he is so goddamn boring that I nearly fall asleep reading his chapters.

The only thing interesting about Jon is the background characters. The only thing not interesting about Dany is the slavers.

Archived