I feel really disturbed when ...

apovsic

Lol so if someone is disturbed by the rape and pillage of a land then they aren't fit to read these books? Lawl, okay then. I'd count that as a point in their favour that that bothers them.

Pinpointing the pillaging in the Westerlands is what I was referring to. When you have the likes of The Mountain and BC out their doing what they do I find it funny that it's Robb's party that gets the mention.

Pinpointing the pillaging in the Westerlands is what I was referring to. When you have the likes of The Mountain and BC out their doing what they do I find it funny that it's Robb's party that gets the mention.

that post has a backstory. if you follow the crumbs you'll know why #Stan said that

Patchface scares the shit out of me

that post has a backstory. if you follow the crumbs you'll know why #Stan said that

Yeah I see that. I just don't think Robb's mission through the Westerlands falls on the same scale of "disturbing events" as the rest, but I suppose I'm in the minority here.

Anything related to Ramsay (someone kill this asshole already), but especially poor Jeyne and Theon/Reek.

Robbwind and Cat's fate was also pretty awful. Assassinations are one thing, desecrating bodies like that is just... loathsome. The Freys did sow the seeds of their own sorrow when they threw Cat away, however.

Arya being a cold-blooded murderer at 10.

Varys and Littlefinger. Dunno which is creepier; LF lusting at a 11 years old girl, or Varys and whatever the hell he does to his ''little birds''.

The Brave Companions in general. Septon Utt and Qyburn in particular. Goddamn Tywin must be one hell of an asshole to purposefully hire only these guys.

Not in the books, but I'm disturbed whenever fans advocate mass murder for whatever reason. Of whomever. I hate the Freys and the Ironborn as much as anyone and then some, but can we please can it with the ''omg they all deserve to die'' sillyness.

Ned´s death ... I thought "what a troll nobody is safe, this man was supposed to be the main character"

Red Wedding and Young Wolf and Cat afterdeath

All surrounding Ramsay, Roose and Theon

The Mountain raping and killing everybody. I felt really really disturbed with Elia and sons rape/killing, that was awful.

Brandon and Rickard's death, that crazy wicked Aerys ... thank you Kingslayer.

Cersei's trial, that was too much, even for her

From the East ... the Unsullied "production".

The fact that Quentyn took four days to die after he was burned by Rhaegal. Basically he spent the last four days on earth feeling horrible pain and realizing all his work had come for nothing: his mission failed completely, he would never sleep with a girl, he would never see his family again. All his dreams crumbled and his body was a burned, melted flesh ruin.

Yea the fact that he never even slept with a woman and died horribily and Dany never gave him the time of day

Whatever messed-up depravities that went on in Ramsay's Winterfell bedchamber. A dog, WTF?!

The Tywin-ordered gang-rape of Tysha really disturbed me. Oh, and the description of Rorge wearing chainmail that seems to have scraped a girl's nipples off :stillsick:

Also when Arya was being taken to harrenhall and she sees that one pretty girl raped the entire way dozens/hundreds of times until the girl cant take it and tries to kill one of the men and is herself brutally killed

i had literally forgotten this, thanks!

The rape of Lollys is really disturbing. The way Shae speaks of her falling sleep while eating actually made me nauseous. Then, I feel sorry for her and thought "and now, Bronn is going to fuck her if he needs to" :/

Also, all the people Cersei has sent to Qyburn and all the things they have been through.

Archived