Jack Gleeson on Joffrey's death

Short article, doesn't reveal anythign we did not already know.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/jack-gleeson-is-as-delighted-by-king-joffreys-death-as-you-are-9267046.html

Sounds like this guys has his head screwed on correctly. A tip of the hat to him.

Seems like quite a sensible guy, although it's still a shame that he's giving up acting. Although if he'd continued, he may have suffered from the "one character syndrome" when he'd become so synonymous in one part that no one was able to take him seriously as someone else. Best of luck to him in the future anyway.

Seems like quite a sensible guy, although it's still a shame that he's giving up acting. Although if he'd continued, he may have suffered from the "one character syndrome" when he'd become so synonymous in one part that no one was able to take him seriously as someone else.

I agree that he could have easily ended up with a "Draco Malfoy" type career, where the actor is expected to basically keep playing the same sneering villain in every role.

Aimee Richardson's (Myrcella) Vine reaction to the Purple Wedding

https://vine.co/v/MJp2KxmPei1

Almost as good as Maisie Williams after the Red Wedding!

Fantastic.

Time to come up with an excuse to give her more lines/scenes. :)

Is she related to Miranda Richardson by any chance? I think I see a bit of family resemblence...

I agree that he could have easily ended up with a "Draco Malfoy" type career, where the actor is expected to basically keep playing the same sneering villain in every role.

Yeah, from that perspective I can see why he wouldn't want to perhaps continue. Who knows though, when he's a bit older he may decide to have another go at it. People change, as do their opinions and choices in life, so hopefully he'll return at some point in the future.

Archived