Episode Predictions (Book Spoilers)?

So, not sure if this was posted at some point in the previous 63 pages, but here's a promo from France for Episode 9 with some more footage from the episode in it:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ya9di_game-of-thrones-saison-4-episode-9-bande-annonce-spoiler_tv

I'll put it in spoilers below for those who don't want to see it, but:

Did we just see Pip get killed in the trailer? Also, it looks like Grenn is among those who are inside the tunnel, so I don't think that bodes well for his survival. This may turn out to be bloodier than we thought.

Also, MAMMOTH! Awesomeness abounds. Can't believe how much action this is going to have.

^If they end with his triumphal entrance to the fray (which I think they will), then it may not matter whether they yell Stannis or not. I mean, seeing him fight in lieu of just hearing his name yelled makes for a better scene, doesn't it? Besides if they play that "the Watchers on the Wall" piece over it, which is plausible, then he'd have epic positive sounding music over his arrival too.

Stannis' army arriving to attack the wildlings.

Looks like Jon and Sam go to treat with the Wildings because that's definitely Sam on a horse behind Jon going through the tunnel (and it's daylight at the end of it).

Looks like Jon and Sam go to treat with the Wildings because that's definitely Sam on a horse behind Jon going through the tunnel (and it's daylight at the end of it).

That's also what i assumed from the trailers.

Incredibly excited for this episode. Trailer looks great.

^It's possible that they reuse it for that, but it's already been used at Tommen's coronation.

That's what I had thought, but rewatching the scene, they do not use it at the coronation. It would be perfect for Stannis since it somehow resembles"the King's arrival" (when Robert arrives North)

Archived