Dany: Barbie

Viserys: Surfer dude

Arya: the kid with the potty mouth.

Bran: The kid that looks like John Lennon

Jon: The sad guy.

Cersei and Jaimie: The toxic twins.

Varys: The sneaky spider man

LF: the Perv.

Hound/Mountain: the big guy, (its all the same to them).

Joffrey: Justin Bieber

Lysa: the Perv.

Sweet Robin: the crazy kid.

Sam: the loser guy.

When my sister and I first started watching the show these were the names we came up for people...

Jaime: Evil blond

Viserys: Creepy blond

Dany: The hot one

Jorah: The guy with the hot one

Jon: Bastard

Arya: Beast (we had yet to realize how awesome she was) :leaving:

Sansa: Ginger

Tyrion: The short guy

Ygritte: The bastard's bitch

Don't really remember any others

What I find even more surprising is that literally everyone knows how to spell his name correctly, even if they are Unsullied

Not to be confused with the Oberon of Shakespeare, though I'm sure Martin took note of it.

What I find even more surprising is that literally everyone knows how to spell his name correctly, even if they are Unsullied

I know! Its hella weird! We cant even call him "Orgy Guy" cuz an Unsullied will go "No its Oberyn, you numbnut!" How..

I guess everyone remembers the saucy guy. Yet no one can remember Daario's name.

I know! Its hella weird! We cant even call him "Orgy Guy" cuz an Unsullied will go "No its Oberyn, you numbnut!" How..

I guess everyone remembers the saucy guy. Yet no one can remember Daario's name.

My mom just knows Daario as the One Who Got Recast XP

My mom just knows Daario as the One Who Got Recast XP

I had to explain before the season started, that Daario got recast. Mum was all "why?" and im like "You know what? I actually dont know the real reason why." Ehh i like New Daario better anyway.

I had to explain before the season started, that Daario got recast. Mum was all "why?" and im like "You know what? I actually dont know the real reason why." Ehh i like New Daario better anyway.

Same, I like NewDaario loads better. When my mom first saw him in that sword-holding competition with Grey Worm she asked me what happened to his gracefully luscious locks :lmao:

Old Daario had that "knockoff Fabio" look to him that was amazingly suited to the role.

New Daario doesn't have that but his beard is douchebaggy enough to be okay. I think New Daario is a superior actor, even though I'm not entirely sure the Daario role requires or even benefits from a better actor (he kinda should be hammy and unbelievable to some extent, ya know?)

However, New Daario has done nothing wrong so I'm not gonna hate. And as long as the props dept. keeps the NSFW Daggers around he'll do just fine.

Hes still got those wanton daggers. I saw it last time he was on screen.

I cheered excitedly when he kissed it for luck before [No Horses Were Harmed In The Filming Of This Episode]ing the champion's horse.

NSFW daggers are the best GoT prop and shall remain so until a certain chair surfaces late next season. :)

I cheered excitedly when he kissed it for luck before [No Horses Were Harmed In The Filming Of This Episode]ing the champion's horse.

NSFW daggers are the best GoT prop and shall remain so until a certain chair surfaces late next season. :)

Don't know if I would necessarily classify this as a prop, but I'm excited for what they're gonna do with Bloodraven being half tree and all :D

Well, if Karl Tanner's nicknames can come up, some online are just calling him Owen Harper after his Torchwood character...

Also the amount of people who seem to think Dany's actual name is Khaleesi amuse me.

Omg for real though -___- I don't remember the actual statistic but when GoT began airing and people got into, expectant parents started naming their daughters Khaleesi more often than Daenerys

HBO needs to sell those damn daggers. And then a life sized certain chair.

It seems like to the Unsullied, there are pretty much three characters: "the dragon chick," "the little guy," and "everyone else."

The nicknames from the Gay of Thrones recaps on Funny or Die always cracked me up. "Dog the Bounty Hunter" for the Hound had to be my favourite.

Archived