[BOOK SPOILERS] Ser Jorah

At this point, my most pressing concern with dear Ser Friendzone is whether or not he owns a spare set of clothes, because he's looking pretty grubby these days. Still would though.

LOL.

It always makes me laugh that they have one of the most attractive men on the show to play one of the ugliest characters.

I keep expecting it at any moment. When Jorah was telling her everything that was going on in the 7 Kingdoms in great detail, and then she dismisses everyone but him, I thought her first question was going to be, "How the f do you know so much about what's going on in Westeros?!", followed by his exposure as a snitch.

I keep expecting it at any moment. When Jorah was telling her everything that was going on in the 7 Kingdoms in great detail, and then she dismisses everyone but him, I thought her first question was going to be, "How the f do you know so much about what's going on in Westeros?!", followed by his exposure as a snitch.

I was expecting the same actually :(

I think he does it in Qarth for the last time.

That's how it is in the books, but we saw him get a pardon in the market back in Season 1. So I'm not sure what motive he'd have?

imo they will probably make it happen in episode 9 or 10 but am really curious to see how theyre going to show Dany finding out about Jorah informing on her.......

I would have liked it this season as well...but honestly, with the mountain and viper, battle at the wall, tywins death and dragons being locked up + bran's and LSH and Arya/Hound which im anticipating all to happen ep 8,9,10...Jorah's exile might have to be pushed a bit...

plus people seem to think I.Glenn will be whisked away to other projects if they do not keep him busy on the show

"Glenn will be whisked away to other projects if they do not keep him busy on the show"

You have to remember that his contract will stipulate that he's available for certain dates.. whether he's needed or not. As long as he's paid for that time period, then that's all that matters. He's free to do whatever he wants outside of this timeframe.

As they get into AFFC/ADWD departures from the books might become rather larger.

What we do know is that Tyrion wont be leaving KL until Ep10 of this season, while Dany is moving into her ADWD material from this point on.

A heavily compressed Tyrion journey to Meereen may not need Jorah and even if it does Jorah doesn't need to be banished yet.

plus people seem to think I.Glenn will be whisked away to other projects if they do not keep him busy on the show

GOT is a show that actually allows the actors a lot of freedom to work on multiple projects at the same time. Jerome Flynn has been starring in a second TV show, Ripper Street, for the past two years. Michael Huisman (Daario 2.0) is now also appearing in the show Orphan Black, and apparently still has a recurring role on Nashville. And Kit Harington, NCW, and Peter Dinklage have all done movies in their time away from shooting GOT.

LOL.

It always makes me laugh that they have one of the most attractive men on the show to play one of the ugliest characters.

No kidding. In the books I was like, well, there's this grumpy hairy old dude and I can sort of get why Dany's not into him, but on the show it's harder to maintain the suspension of disbelief - I mean, Khaleesi sweetheart, why are you not getting your teeth into that sandy-blonde, sultry-voiced piece of fine, fine man-meat?

No kidding. In the books I was like, well, there's this grumpy hairy old dude and I can sort of get why Dany's not into him, but on the show it's harder to maintain the suspension of disbelief - I mean, Khaleesi sweetheart, why are you not getting your teeth into that sandy-blonde, sultry-voiced piece of fine, fine man-meat?

Dany: What is your counsel Jorah?

Ser Friendzone: We've received new reports I'm the most attractive eligible bachelor in Essos.

Dany: *looks constipated*

Hahaha, seriously. In the books he's pretty grotesque, creepy, and overbearing. In the show he's just sad & sexy. LOL.

Dany: What is your counsel Jorah?

Ser Friendzone: We've received new reports I'm the most attractive eligible bachelor in Essos.

Dany: *looks constipated*

"I must exile you, Ser, as it's becoming increasingly unbelievable to the audience that I haven't thought about banging you like a screen door in a hurricane at least once."

Exile problem solved.

At this point, my most pressing concern with dear Ser Friendzone is whether or not he owns a spare set of clothes, because he's looking pretty grubby these days. Still would though.

I was wondering this same thing -- dude take a bath, shave yer face and put on a clean shirt ffs maybe Dany would find you more attractive! ;)

But seriously, he still looks grubby even though they've been in Meereen a bit now. He should be getting pampered and preened by all those freed slave girls!

Archived