Vikings #4, On to Season 3

Black Wolf Smith

I think the main difference between The Tudors and Vikings is that in Vikings there is clear progress of the story and of the characters.

I watched the first season of The Tudors, and gave up early in season 2. It seemed to me that the same schemes and plots that were being hatched in season 1 were being re-visited in the second season.

And yes, the ass-kicking part helps.

I think the main difference between The Tudors and Vikings is that in Vikings there is clear progress of the story and of the characters.

I watched the first season of The Tudors, and gave up early in season 2. It seemed to me that the same schemes and plots that were being hatched in season 1 were being re-visited in the second season.

And yes, the ass-kicking part helps.

I would agree with this. It seems like Hirst has honed his craft and we see more consistent writing although it can still be uneven at times.

I would like to see the villains fleshed out and the dialog can be a bit clunky at times. If those things smooth out, I think this show go from being really good to great.

Dammit, I just tried to pull up the schedule, and got the football team instead.

Yes, the Minnesota Vikings is still the first thing that pops up when doing a Google search. Perhaps if the show continues to improve, and the football team continues to suck, things will change. ;)

Yes, the Minnesota Vikings is still the first thing that pops up when doing a Google search. Perhaps if the show continues to improve, and the football team continues to suck, things will change. ;)

Heh, well, I just saw the first commercial for Vikings that was on another network. I think it is becoming more popular.

But the NFL is the NFL, lol. The show may never come up first.

Heh, well, I just saw the first commercial for Vikings that was on another network. I think it is becoming more popular.

But the NFL is the NFL, lol. The show may never come up first.

:laugh:

I did notice on the cast line up that Kevan Durand will also be appearing in "Vikings," (and since most of us run in the same circles of TV viewing), he is currently playing the Russian character Fet in "Strain," and I had also heard he might be playing Negan in "Walking Dead."

I did notice on the cast line up that Kevan Durand will also be appearing in "Vikings," (and since most of us run in the same circles of TV viewing), he is currently playing the Russian character Fet in "Strain," and I had also heard he might be playing Negan in "Walking Dead."

I saw that he was going to be on. I don't know what part he is playing though. Right now, he's the only good thing about The Strain. Hopefully he brings something good to the table.

I can't see him as Negan.

Archived