[BOOK SPOILERS] "Only Cat"?

Jonny Boy

As I said already, ep.10 as the scene before LS. But I'm sure OC will be a fine scene anyways, it would just make for elegant transition in finale.

I agree that it would definitely be better in ep 10, but if you think about it ep 10 is already going to have a lot of things happening that I wonder if they would have the time to include this too. The Tyrion rescue mission and visit to the Tower of the Hand has to be quite time consuming. Also there will likely be a lot of time spent on the wall with Jon talking with Stannis and the election of LC. I believe there is supposed to be a scene of Gregor to show what Oberyn did to him. Possibly Arya will be getting on a ship to Braavos. Bran is going to meet COTF and BR. All of it ending with the LS reveal.

So I suppose it may have just came down to them having to choose which event they wanted to push up.

Umm, why?

I understood this is not her first kissing on set, so why should it be hard to film? Kissing your colleague is part of the job description for an actor.

Aren't you maybe projecting your emotions about Baelish on the the actor Gillen and aren't you presuming prematurely that Sansa can find Baelish nothing but disgusting? Cooking a soup of dislike for Baelish with Sansa's alleged feelings and Turner's alleged dislike of Gillen? They are actors who act, remember! They do their job and will certainly have brushed their teeth. Though it could be the other way round: Gillen dislikes kissing Turner since he gets a sore neck from stretching it and has to stand on tiptoe all the time ;)

its not that she dislikes him. they probably get along fine. its that he was 45 and she was 17 when they filmed this. i get that they're actors, but its still got to be kind of awkward for both of them.

I agree that it would definitely be better in ep 10, but if you think about it ep 10 is already going to have a lot of things happening that I wonder if they would have the time to include this too. The Tyrion rescue mission and visit to the Tower of the Hand has to be quite time consuming. Also there will likely be a lot of time spent on the wall with Jon talking with Stannis and the election of LC. I believe there is supposed to be a scene of Gregor to show what Oberyn did to him. Possibly Arya will be getting on a ship to Braavos. Bran is going to meet COTF and BR. All of it ending with the LS reveal.

So I suppose it may have just came down to them having to choose which event they wanted to push up.

Oh, if they give it a lot of screentime then I'm gonna be completely fine with OC in ep. 7 :)

I think Arya gets on the ship in finale for sure - the guy who plays the boat captain is listed in the cast.

they better keep the kiss in the show. ahhh, thats going to be so hard to watch. but its going to be sooo fun to watch people react to it.

that must have been so terrible for sophie to film. poor girl

Kissing Aidan Gillen difficult? LOL

I don't know how to feel about "only Cat" so early, on one hand I'm really happy they keep the snow castle scene, and that being so early on the season, and with 2 weeks off, it will give time for the unsullied to analyze it instead of being overshadow by later events. But it also ruins the fact that (most likely) won't be followed by LS. Also I always though Sansa's last chapter was the perfect closer for the first "trilogy" (GOT,ACOK, ASOS), but it won't be the case for the show

.Also, Sati, now there would be good reason for Arya and the Hound to turn away at the Bloody Gate. When the find out Lysa is dead, Sandor wouldn't just turn Arya over to Littlefinger.

Another almost Stark reunion for us viewers? They are overdoing it a bit.

Maybe Littlefinger will espy Sandor from his villainous window and call out to the Knights of the Vale, "you foolsssh, it'sshhh the Houndt!" And a chase/fight will commence.

Batman and the Hound....that actually sounds exciting :P

It's mostly filmed in Ireland.

Reluctant at first about having Only Cat this episode, but it could work if they build it up enough (aka the last third of the episode taking place there at least). Then most probably we wont see the Eyrie again until episode 10.

What I actually do wonder is if we will meet the Lord Declarants this episode.

And giving Marillon's role to Mord is the best choice the show have. And if I remember correctly videos and interviews from season 1, they had much fun filming with the actor !

I will be sad to see crazy Lysa fly. I love her in the show, especially her interactions with Sansa. The Vale has been some.of the best content and acting this season imo, and I think this is going to be an oh shit moment thag is given the treatment it deserves. Looking forward to it! :D

In the show Sansa will deliver a jump spinning heel kick to send Lysa careening out the moon door, and Littlefinger runs up with incredible urgency so he can cup his hands to his mouth and yell out the door as she nearly hits the ground, "ONLY CAT! BY THE WAY!!"

Archived