[BOOK SPOILERS] "Only Cat"?

Jonny Boy

After reading this thread, I hope it is the nastiest, sloppiest, tonguiest kiss in television history. Littlefinger is a scumball. He has to make a pass at Sansa. People hoping he just touches her shoulder are really prude and shouldn't be watching Game of Thrones. The only thing that would be better is if they have WInger's "Seventeen" playing in the background.

I wonder what will sway them from going to the Wall, which Brienne said was their intention in "First of His Name". The summary said "a new lead". And why did they film in Iceland? We have yet to see these things before LSH.

Sorry, I meant to put the pic in the other thread. Just added it there.

Recap and other promo pics should be up tomorrow, right? They're really secretive with promo pics lately, last ep only got 5 before the episode.

It looks like we're going to spend a fair bit of time at the Eyrie this episode - so why can't Marillion be Marillion?

So what if we haven't seen Marillion yet? How long does it take to set Marillion up? Not bloody long. Takes 2-3 minutes to show him hitting on Sansa in a creepy way and LF saving her - not only does the scene set him up, and do double duty by foreshadowing LF's later rescue, but it does triple duty because it emphasizes just how very very much Sansa has to go through, constantly - it never ends! What a human pinata she is!

Drop in another line or two about how much Lysa loves him, maybe a line where he flirts with her, and that's all you really need. He's just a singer, he isn't really expected to interact with the nobles, he can be sitting around singing while Lysa & Sansa are doing their little dance around the Moon Door.

The fact that Marillion got his tongue cut out is all the more reason as to why he should appear in this episode, he won't be able to protest the accusations.

They could easily throw in a line for Lysa saying he was her favourite singer until Joffrey cut off his tongue and that she felt bad enough for him to keep him around or something.

After reading this thread, I hope it is the nastiest, sloppiest, tonguiest kiss in television history. Littlefinger is a scumball. He has to make a pass at Sansa. People hoping he just touches her shoulder are really prude and shouldn't be watching Game of Thrones. The only thing that would be better is if they have WInger's "Seventeen" playing in the background.

LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkFV_sAOkWo

Archived