ASOIAF Guessing Game XII - Favorite Dynamic Duo - FINAL RESULT

Turinqui-Calima

1. Bronn/Tyrion
2. Jorah/Dany
3. Podrick/Brienne

I'm thinking the duos people have been guessing are top 5. Probably I'm wrong about that.

i'm beginning to thinks so too. and probably wrong, cause i usually am, but wouldn't it be nice to be correct?

I'm about 90% sure I know who the next 7 are but maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.

then I only need to copy your guesses :P I have only 3-4 pairs I'm sure will be in the top 7...

I'm about 90% sure I know who the next 7 are but maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.

I think you are getting ahead of yourself. Of the last three, we've all been doing pretty bad. I wouldn't be surpised obvious duo's don't make the list.

#10 0 correct

#9 2 correct

#8 1 correct

Jon + Ghost is my only question mark but it would make sense for them to be ahead of the other stark/dire wolf duos

I do agree with that, however, I'ld imagine that these might make an appearence, or I'm seriously confused.

Jon and Ygritte

Tyrion and Tywin

You may be right, but I'll lay out my thoughts anyway:

1. Nedbert

2. Stavos

3. Dunk + Egg

4. Arya + Sandor

5. Jamie + Brienne

6. Tyrion + Bronn

7. Jon + Ghost

Seems to me all of the above have to be included.

Those are exactly the duos I narrowed it down to as well. I don't see how any of these pairs can *not* be included.

ETA: I have a slight question about Dunk & Egg as not everybody seems to have read the novellas. However, many people have guessed them for recent clues so I'm hoping that means many included them on their lists.

Why has no one mentioned Tommen/Ser Pounce as a duo yet? They ware in my top 5.

Of course my list was weird. It included Sam/Puddles as well. And Rickon/Shaggydog were way higher than Jon/Ghost.

Archived