ASOIAF Guessing Game XII - Favorite Dynamic Duo - FINAL RESULT

Turinqui-Calima

I am thinking i probably won't even be able to guess #1 when we get to it.

hopefully I am using up all my bad luck/poor judgement in this game and will do better next time

What about Pod & Tyrion? Oh right, they were #15 . . .

I'm thinking the duos people have been guessing are top 5. Probably I'm wrong about that.

BUT, I'm going with it:

- Sam & Maester Aemon.

eta

anybody notice we had an Arya & Jon sandwich there? Arya just broke a string of four straight Jon pairs, which was preceded by an Arya duo.

:lol: My timing was pretty good there. Sorry you didn't get any points this round, but I'm glad you are excited about the game. :grouphug:

Yes it was! The game is awesome thanks for doing it! I don't mind about the points, just like to play :) :grouphug:

Ahhh... sorry King Tyrion. I really thought I had it this time :(

I'm going with

Tyrion & Bronn for now

No prob. =o)

For now...

1. Tyrion / Bronn

2. Dunk / Egg

3. Davos / Stannis

Still too early for Nedbert!

I'm going with this.

I have to admit I ship them too. They're my only ship.

I didn't ship them on my first read but the older I get and the more I reread the more I can't help but 'awwww' at a lot of their interactions. Can't wait for their reunion (which is inevitable, right?). :love:

Yet another person not on my list. I must have a list that didn't coincide with everyone else :worried:

You're doing a wonderful job! We're not getting points cause there are a million duos to choose from! :P

Yeah, I think Gendry and Arya was the first duo to be in more than 50% of the lists, so it hasn't been easy.

It's really tricky finding hints that apply to many duos but not all, so :bowdown: to everyone who has hosted.

Archived