ASOIAF Guessing Game XII - Favorite Dynamic Duo - FINAL RESULT

Turinqui-Calima

Hint for #9: Have different ideas of honor.

I think me and Evermind used the same for Bronn and Blackfish, when they were at a tie.

Arya and the Hound... so low for them though, so low... but I do not have any other idea, except maybe Jon and Ygritte, but I think the clue only fits them very vaguely and if you squint too hard. I do not think it fits Jaime and Brienne at all, for them it should be "had", not "have". Theon and Robb? No! Have Littlefinger and Varys ever had a discussion on honour? Tywin and Tyrion? I just can not think of anyone the hint would be relevant to...

Bronn&Tyrion

Brienne&Jaime :pirate:

Have Ned and Robert ever discuss honour?

I'm basing it on the fact that Ned would never whore/cheat, drink non-stop and always had his family in mind first...honorable things to do. I really don't think it's Nedbert and will probably just wait to see more answers.

I wondering if the reason Jon and Arya wasn't guessed has more to do with the number of duos that Jon and Arya can be apart of.

For Jon, you have;

Stannis

Sam

Ghost

Tormund

Ygritte

Mance

Arya

With at least seven possibilities, some people probably didn't want him taking up nearly half their lists and took Arya off as being the least dynamic of that group.

And Arya, you have:

Jaqen

Nymeria

Gendry

Sandor

Eddard

Sansa

Jon

Arya likewise has her own set of characters that can potentially form a better dynamic duo then Jon.

Of course this is just my opinion.

Sooo... all these rounds run together and I was sure I had already voted. Alas, I had not, so here it goes. (if I have already voted, and I just couldn't find it, please count this as my actual vote.)

1. Jaime/Brienne

2. Ned/Robert

3. Jorah/Barristan

Archived