Dating Thirty-Two

Yagathai

Mandy, this sounds exactly like the kind of thing you did not want. If it's now what you do want, well, that's cool - but if recommend rereading why you said you were forswearing fwb and booty calls.

So... I have to now admit that it is not completely clear to me whether or not the Viking is currently in a relationship or if he's simply still living with his ex.

I'm not sure it matters, except that he's been texting me and asking me to see him again and at the very least he's trying to let me know that he's not available for a relationship but still wants to bone me. :P

I'm considering this now.... I need a coin operated boy. I could use him as a FWB for sex purposes and still date other guys I was actually interested in, thus releiving my apparent obviious need for sex and taking that out of the "dating" scenario. Because that's not the message I'm trying to send for the dating crowd. And I can do away with the Viking when and if I find someone to date who I want to be physical with.

Part of me says nooo he's using you lol And the other part says, "Well yeah, but I'm using him too, so isn't that fair?"

Thoughts?

Sounds like it will just lead to drama. Lots of drama.

I'm gonna join the vegetarian society next year. :) Hope it's still there...if not, I think finding a local vegan/vegetarian cooking class is a really neat idea, cheers :) I've been looking at all sorts of classes to join recently, might join some sort of dancing class too.

Yeah, I get that. And these sites really are terrible, lol.

Was thinking about reactivating OKC, but it makes me kinda nervous. I've recognised SO MANY PEOPLE on there, from when I was last using it, that come into where I work regularly and probably see me all tired and looking like crap.

But I think an actual class to meet people would be a lot better for me.

The girlfriend and I will be on 6 months on Saturday the 7th. I'd like to something gallant to do for her. I could just get flowers, which are always a hit, but I'd like to come up with something more creative. We don't really have firm plans for the day yet, except to say that we'll be hanging out all day.

I went with making a super sappy facebook post and I think dinner out somewhere. Lots of people seemed to think the sappy facebook post was quality, but it's hardly original :P

She gave me flowers, and also participated in the dinner out somewhere.

ETA: Oh and cake, I'm pretty sure we had cake!

I went with making a super sappy facebook post and I think dinner out somewhere. Lots of people seemed to think the sappy facebook post was quality, but it's hardly original :P

Haha, she's not actually on Facebook. I suppose I could put up a sappy message and show her on my account. :) "See how I publicly display my affection?!"

There is always cake

Oh yeah, I should definitely hit up her favorite cupcake place. I did that on Valentine's day too, but that shit doesn't get old.

She's been wanting to go on a hike through Rock Creek Park so maybe we can do that.

Fishing is when you send your hot friend over to a group of girls to get them to come to your table. 60% of the time it works every time.

edit

Well, the offending message got removed, so I guess my joke isn't necessary any more. Back to our regular programming.

I'm gonna join the vegetarian society next year. :) Hope it's still there...if not, I think finding a local vegan/vegetarian cooking class is a really neat idea, cheers :) I've been looking at all sorts of classes to join recently, might join some sort of dancing class too.

Signing up for a dancing class is something I can heartily recommend! I've been following salsa dance classes since november. It's a lot of fun and a great way to get to know new people.

Archived