Hottest, Sexiest Female Character in ASOIAF

Yes Yes Yes! (except Sansa she's meh)

Do you agree more on my opinion of Arianne or my opinion of Asha? xD

Asha is just freaking hot in the books, while Arianne may as well be a goddess.

Well, Sophie Turner is going to look even better in three more years or so. But I changed my mind, books Cersei is better.

Do you agree more on my opinion of Arianne or my opinion of Asha? xD

Asha is just freaking hot in the books, while Arianne may as well be a goddess.

Well, Sophie Turner is going to look even better in three more years or so. But I changed my mind, books Cersei is better.

Arianne heh. I always kinda figured Asha was more "beautiful" to the ironborn standards haha. But she's badass so that helps. Arianne is flawless

Arianne, Cersei, and Val. I can't choose.

Dany's up there too but Emilia and her constant dull rage has dropped the hotness level drastically.

Unpopular opionion: I dont imagine Danaerys to be the hottest in Ice and Fire, but I still imagine her much better looking than Emilia Clarke.

Emilia Clarke is absolutely average looking and over-rated.

EDIT: This is what imagine Daenarys to look like

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/File:Daenerys_DanyinMeereen.jpg

Unpopular opionion: I dont imagine Danaerys to be the hottest in Ice and Fire, but I still imagine her much better looking than Emilia Clarke.

I have no idea why, but Clarke looked so much hotter in season 1. I don't know if it was her figure, the wig, the performance, no idea...

I have no idea why, but Clarke looked so much hotter in season 1. I don't know if it was her figure, the wig, the performance, no idea...

She probably gained weight, I recently watched season 1, and her face was much more thin and defined, she did look prettier.

Bronn Urgundy, on 29 May 2014 - 12:38 PM, said:

Masha Heddle

hahaha! pre or post tywin?

mine has got to be marg, sansa, and ygritte. i thought this before watching the show, but the actresses on the show just, to quote grrm, "turn it up to 11". I'm not sure if it is because the show influenced how i picture all of them.

marg's scene with tommen was really sexy (in a kind of creepy way). Marg: "tell me a secret". me: "I'll tell you anything you want".

ygritte's personality and rose leslie make her super hot. also, i just kind of have a think for sophie turner, but damn. (I'm 18, so it's not creepy).

Oh cmon she's a beautiful girl. Not exactly my cup of tea but I think she's better than "average". That drawing doesnt look any more pretty than Clarke imo. Although I guess we all have our tastes. Mmmm Ellaria.....I'm going to be veeeery picky about the actress for Arianne

Bronn Urgundy, on 29 May 2014 - 12:38 PM, said:

Masha Heddle

hahaha! pre or post tywin?

mine has got to be marg, sansa, and ygritte. i thought this before watching the show, but the actresses on the show just, to quote grrm, "turn it up to 11". I'm not sure if it is because the show influenced how i picture all of them.

marg's scene with tommen was really sexy (in a kind of creepy way). Marg: "tell me a secret". me: "I'll tell you anything you want".

ygritte's personality and rose leslie make her super hot. also, i just kind of have a think for sophie turner, but damn. (I'm 18, so it's not creepy).

Archived