Hottest, Sexiest Female Character in ASOIAF

This is hard now that the show has out faces on these fictitious characters....

Margeary Tyrell

I think Natalie Dormer is absolutely hot in every sense of the word so I'm bias :p

Catelyn Stark, I don't like her as a character but she is represented as very beautiful

Daenerys Targaryen, she is also someone described as extremely beautiful and I agree..... And Emilia is so :wub:

Val, I forgot DUH! stupid me lol and Mya Stone

(the other's have been dead too long for me to name lol, but here's a hint: three headed dragon ;)

Pre-AGoT:

Visenya (if she looks like this)

Rohanne Webber (I can't find any fanart that matches the image I have of her in my mind)

Shiera Seastar

Post-AGoT:

Dany

Val

Cersei receives quite a lot of mentions. I can't pick her though. In my view, she hasn't been portrayed (yet) in fanart or otherwise as the most beautiful person. And the only time I could see her as a truly alluring woman is while reading the books, time in which paradoxically I can't do that because I have a penchant of distorting the physical aspect of characters I dislike.

Lyanna stark was more beautiful then cersei which makes her the most beautiful female character in asoiaf universe.

If we are talking personaity yeah, but objectively cersei is more beautiful than lyanna ever was,

The northern girl had a wild beauty, as he recalled, though however bright a torch might burn it could never match the rising sun.

My top 5

1 Arianne Martell

2 Asha Greyjoy (books).

3 Sansa Stark (show)

4 Cersei Lannister (books)

5 Ellaria Sand (books and show)

Arianne FTW, literally lmao.

edit: I was forgetting Daenerys. I'm gonna say she comes first of Sansa if you're referring to the show version. Emilia Clarke is just gorgeous.

My top 5

1 Arianne Martell

2 Asha Greyjoy (books).

3 Sansa Stark (show)

4 Cersei Lannister (books)

5 Ellaria Sand (books and show)

Arianne FTW, literally lmao.

edit: I was forgetting Daenerys. I'm gonna say she comes first of Sansa if you're referring to the show version. Emilia Clarke is just gorgeous.

Yes Yes Yes! (except Sansa she's meh)

Archived