Father of Catelyn's children

MasterHodor

OP seems to consider it normal. Maybe he keeps running naked in his neighbourhood & thinks that's normal behaviour.

P.S. Can somebody tell how to upload my avatar on my account from a smartphone.

If u scroll clear to the bottom & click on full version u should be able to figure it out from there. (Sorry I'm not more informative but I couldn't figure it out either & don't remember exactly what I did when I clicked on full version but I remember it was pretty easy from there.

I'm sold! Furthermore we never knew last on of Luwin. Now let us think about it. Who is also a measter, old and wise? Well it's Aegon, the old maester on the Wall! And what's his last name? Targaryen! So with my bulletproof logic I conclude that Luwin is also Targaryen. And all Stark children are therefore SECRET TARGARYENS!

One Theory to rule them all, One Theory to find them,

One Theory to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Actually I thought about another maester ... Pycelle. There is something strange about his alliance to the Lannisters. I think he might be Tywins real father, that is why he was so upset at the funeral and left so soon after his body was found.

There may be a plot by the citadel. They seduce important women everywhete to put their offspring in power positions. The real question here is why?

My guess is we will discover the plot by Sam who will suddenly be introduced in the arts of love by Pate. He will panick, flee the citadel and tell the realm the truth.

Actually I thought about another maester ... Pycelle. There is something strange about his alliance to the Lannisters. I think he might be Tywins real father, that is why he was so upset at the funeral and left so soon after his body was found.

There may be a plot by the citadel. They seduce important women everywhete to put their offspring in power positions. The real question here is why?

so they are sort of like the Male Equivalent of the Bene Gesserit Sisterhood in Dune? :lol:

I also think that, being as Luwin has seen Cat naked many times and is the equivalent of her family doctor and gynocologist, the lack of concern about her own nudity is used to show the severity of the information that she had just received in that letter. Cat's actions are specifically to point out that false modesty is the least of her concerns, considering the news that her sister has just imparted and how it now effects their family.

Right. It's also possible that Cat wouldn't have bothered to get dressed even if the message was delivered by someone else. But let's face the truth: they've just had sex. She was horny. And it's not like highborn women outside Dorne can really make real all the weird fantasies they have. She took the opportunity to live her exhibitionist fantasies. She probably regretted not having more witnesses.

Catelyn is a walking STD, theres a reason her loins were aching and it ain't anything to do with ned's sexual prowess…

shes done the deed with LF, Ned, Brandon, Edmure, Benjen, Lyanna, Jory, Walder Frey, Hodor, Septon Chayle, Luwin, Old Nan and every whore in the wintertown brothel.

Not to mention her threesome with Jaime and Brienne in the Cell "jaime give me your sword"

but somehow still hidden Targs. Please, do not forget the Hidden Targ Brotherhood!

Secret Targ theories are so 2011.

Secret Freys is the new trend.

Let us not forget that the next Lord of the Crossing will be none other than Hodor.

Archived