"Positive Nitpicking" - What you loved about the episode [NO SPOILERS]

This was such a great episode, there was nothing that I didn't like.

I LOVED the scene between Missandei and Grey Worm and that actually had me in tears. The acting was so so good.

I enjoyed Sansa's deviations from the books and finally my DH likes Sansa b/c she's doing something and coming off as strong.

I loved Arya LOLing at the news of her aunt's death. That was perfect.

The creepiness of Ramsay becoming a Bolton.

I enjoyed Tyrion's story although I'm still mulling over it. It was powerfully delivered.

I thought the fight scene was perfection as well. I really wanted to see him pull that same feeling I had in the book when he repeats what the Mountain did to Elia and her children and Pedro Pascal was spot on.

I liked the little quiet moment between Missandei and Dany - it's those little moments that we've been missing from Dany's story. I liked the feeling of ambiguity that we were left with when Dany banished Jorah.

It's easier to list what I didn't like...what an amazing episode!

Standouts:

Sansa Motherfu**ing Stark

Ayra's laughter

The entire duel (Pedro's athleticism was just amazing)

Roosey B's Mufasa moment

Omg love everything Sansa did. I had to watch the lie scene twice so good! And did you see her step out at the end?! New dress, new do, new attitude ughhh so good. Great job Sophie

Arya's laugh! Funny thing for me is that I bursted into laughter like a second or two before she did so that made it an even better moment

Ellaria Sand's outfit. Dornish wear is in this season- Westerosi shoulder pads edition! Oh and her scream at the end was just...

Cersei "Queen B!tch's smile at the results

Tywin dismissing Pycelle

I liked the Wall scene only because it had Jon and his inner circle only (Sam, Grenn, Edd & Pyp) but I didn't really care too much for what they were saying

I liked Gilly standing up for herself against that wretched whore. God those were some dirty whores

Oh and the duel of course... Was it just me or did anybody else think that when the squire was "oiling up" or cleaning Oberyn's spear or w/e he doing, that he was actually lacing it w/ poison?

Arya laughing. That had my hubby and I rolling. Mostly because that's exactly how we would have reacted.

Sansa's lies. The actor is doing a phenomenal job.

The dying over chamber pots quote by Petyr.

Jorah's storyline being pushed further.

Missandei and Grey Worm. God, they're gorgeous. So precious, too.

Roose Bolton's sexy voice.

Loved the episode!

Loved Sansa's new attitude and her new frock and that beautifully-lit scene in her bedroom.

Not sure I can say I loved the duel, it certainly traumatised me more than any other scene ever. So, yeah, it was awesome.

Loved: the beetle speech/analogy. Gods/fate/nature killing millions, billions of people for no discernible reason. If one went in the realm of death, they'd see dead people as far as the eye can reach. A condemned man pondering the meaning of life.

Roose Bolton, you are so hot and I have missed you.

Love watching Ramsay and Theon. Their acting is superb imo.

Hats off to Pedro Pascal, you'll be sorely missed - took a minor-ish badass-y role and made him truly memorable. In reddit every single person sings his praises re: his portrayal of Oberyn and justly so.

Loved: the beetle speech/analogy. Gods/fate/nature killing millions, billions of people for no discernible reason. If one went in the realm of death, they'd see dead people as far as the eye can reach. A condemned man pondering the meaning of life.

Good to find someone who also enjoyed this scene. It's like Tyrion said god thenselves were simpletons, amused with all the beetle mashing. Maybe this comparison is only over my head, I don't think Tyrion intended to make this analogy.

Hats off to Pedro Pascal, you'll be sorely missed - took a minor-ish badass-y role and made him truly memorable. In reddit every single person sings his praises re: his portrayal of Oberyn and justly so.

I was skeptical at first. But he was a damn fine Oberyn. He could've used more screentime though...

Sansa's lie was well done... I was misled by trailer :)

For the first time I liked Theon and Ramsay part.

Ygritte and Gilly scene.

my favourite: Ayra's psycho laughter

But still I'm very sad about Oberyn.

I haven't had a chance to read all your thoughts yet, but what I've seen so far is great! I love people hopping on board this thread each week. You all point out the most wonderful things. Makes an incredible show even better! Thank you all

Archived