"Positive Nitpicking" - What you loved about the episode [NO SPOILERS]

I thought she was laughing at the...i suppose irony? the irony of it all. Yoren plans to take her ti WF but is killed en route. After going with the Hound she arrives at the Twins in time for her brother and mother to be slain, ending any hope of ransom and rescue. Then she is dragged all the way to the Vale only to find her Aunt died three days earlier? Its a drwadfully similar story and shows her hutter hopelessness

What I liked about this episode?

The fight between Prince Oberyn and Gregor. The soap opera between Dany and Jorah in Meereen. That touching moment between father and son between the Boltons.

What I didn't like about the episode?

Bran was not on it. Maisie Williams' obnoxious laugh. Ygritte finding a heart all of a sudden. Baelish appearing weak and unprepared.

I thought she was laughing at the...i suppose irony? the irony of it all. Yoren plans to take her ti WF but is killed en route. After going with the Hound she arrives at the Twins in time for her brother and mother to be slain, ending any hope of ransom and rescue. Then she is dragged all the way to the Vale only to find her Aunt died three days earlier? Its a drwadfully similar story and shows her hutter hopelessness

I think it was a mix of this...

Loved Arya's laugh but I've noticed most people think she was laughing at another dead relative and although I agree am I the only one who thinks there was more to it and she was laughing at how p.h.ucked The Hound is?

... and this. And it was perfect. I actually started chuckling when the guard told them that Lysa was dead, because of the irony. When Arya started laughing right after that, I started full-out laughing, too (I think my room mates have gotten used to my Sunday night emotional outbursts by now).

I liked, very much, the casting of Bronze Yohn Royce and Lady Waynwood. Seemed perfect to me.

I liked Royce in particular though. Very proud and haughty but with steel backing it instead of just bravado and arrogance. The entire scene came off realistically to me. I assume the third guy was Ser Lyn Corbray?

Well played Lady Sansa, well played. Sophie has been excellent this season.

Regarding the Arya scene: I read an interview with Maisie where she says it's the Hound that she's actually laughing at, not her penchant for near misses with family. She laughs because he's all "I'm gonna get paid and finally be rid of you, you little pain in the ass!" And Arya is all "neener neener!"

I thought it was pretty funny, in an otherwise un-funny episode.

Pedro was perfect and I'll miss him greatly. His and Indira's screams were just awful to hear.

'Today is not the day that I die'. Apparently even the greatest ones make mistakes. :)

Plus, surprisingly enough, the monologue on the beetles. I hope Dinklage appears in better films in the future, he absolutely deserves it. This man is able to make the most uninteresting lines sound riveting.

The scenery was so gorgeous when Roose told Ramsay he was legitimized. That was a beautifully filmed scene, I'll have to admit that. Is it just me, or is Iwan Rheon incredibly good-looking? :X He's way too sexy for Ramsay....it's not right.

I think the most amazing part in this episode is seeing Baelish on trial for a mistake he made. It is a rare case of him being dependent on fate AND on others. Or maybe these turn of events shows Baelish's success winning over Sansa's heart? Either way, Sansa has changed her personality, she changed the game, and she Changed Baelish. Awesome.

Per the imdb, it is Bronze Yohn Royce (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3060782/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm)

I wouldn't be surprised if we never hear of Nestor, since it looks like the whole Lord's Declarant story line is being skipped.

hmm, I swear I had read somewhere that Nestor had been cast. If that's Yohn, it's one of the few poor choices of casting in the show.

I liked, very much, the casting of Bronze Yohn Royce and Lady Waynwood. Seemed perfect to me.

I liked Royce in particular though. Very proud and haughty but with steel backing it instead of just bravado and arrogance. The entire scene came off realistically to me. I assume the third guy was Ser Lyn Corbray?

Well played Lady Sansa, well played. Sophie has been excellent this season.

Regarding the Arya scene: I read an interview with Maisie where she says it's the Hound that she's actually laughing at, not her penchant for near misses with family. She laughs because he's all "I'm gonna get paid and finally be rid of you, you little pain in the ass!" And Arya is all "neener neener!"

I thought it was pretty funny, in an otherwise un-funny episode.

Pedro was perfect and I'll miss him greatly. His and Indira's screams were just awful to hear.

Ellaria made me tear up, I'm not going to lie. I've loved Indira Varma for many years and her face/scream said it all.. it just added that much more to the scene. She didn't want him to "leave her alone in this world.." Just sadness.

Ellaria made me tear up, I'm not going to lie. I've loved Indira Varma for many years and her face/scream said it all.. it just added that much more to the scene. She didn't want him to "leave her alone in this world.." Just sadness.

She was greatttt

The scenery was so gorgeous when Roose told Ramsay he was legitimized. That was a beautifully filmed scene, I'll have to admit that. Is it just me, or is Iwan Rheon incredibly good-looking? :X He's way too sexy for Ramsay....it's not right.

Nope it's not just you...waay to sexy for his crazy

men-of-misfits-that-magazine-iwan-rheon-

Archived