TTTNE 430: And They Spammed Happily Ever After

RhaenysBee

Since some were asking, here are the pictures frm my costume-in-progress http://imgur.com/a/KF32Q and some pictures form the wedding http://imgur.com/a/ITTYR.

Thanks for the pics.

I especially love the first wedding pic - so romantic. My bil and his lovely wife got married on the beach in St.Simons - not far from there. Although that was 25 years ago like my own wedding (time really does fly. It seems like yesterday.). You look lovely in purple. My wife got married (to me :) ) in lilac purple silk she brought back from China*.

The costume looks intriguing. Hope you post pics of you in it.

* Mrs.C & I got married up north here. But two of my three sils also got married on St.Simon's. The third never married - she preferred a more unusual arrangement.

Good morning spammers. :kiss:

I've been sipping my first coffee while reading the thread. Care to join me? There is plenty of coffee at the

SNACK COUNTER OF REQUIREMENT. [_]P

@Rhaenys - I love your ramble posts. :love:

@Adara - thanks for the gif, I nearly snorted coffee out my nose! :rofl:

@Eyron - vacation, yay! Are you going anywhere or doing anything special?

@Raven - freaky mask and lovely bridesmaid :love:

@Zar - are you travelling? And I will rest easier when you have your old avatars back. This one unnerves me for some reason. Perhaps it's the green and yellow combination on Varys. ^_^

Hello Gillio, Nero-Cuddler, Tammy, Ak, hc, and everyone else. :grouphug:

. And it turned out even the nail polish I bought yesterday had a metallic shimmer. I don't like nail polishes with metallic shimmer. So I guess I'll give it to my sister. Or wait, do I want to give a nail polish to someone who's a complete asshole not just to me but everybody around? Hmm... *considering, considering* Yes, I do, because she can be cute. Sometimes. Rarely. Like... seldom. But still. More often than never. Back to track

:lol: this is greatttt

"Complete asshole not just to me but to everybody around" describes my brother pretty well but like you I still am nice to him for the most part :(

Since some were asking, here are the pictures frm my costume-in-progress http://imgur.com/a/KF32Q and some pictures form the wedding http://imgur.com/a/ITTYR.

Aww, that dress is an amazing color! You look so gorgeous, the color really suits you :D And very nice wedding too. The costume looks freaky :O :D

:lol: this is greatttt

"Complete asshole not just to me but to everybody around" describes my brother pretty well but like you I still am nice to him for the most part :(

:grouphug:

Is your brother younger or older than you?

Thanks for the pics.

I especially love the first wedding pic - so romantic. My bil and his lovely wife got married on the beach in St.Simons - not far from there. Although that was 25 years ago like my own wedding (time really does fly. It seems like yesterday.). You look lovely in purple. My wife got married (to me :) ) in lilac purple silk she brought back from China*.

The costume looks intriguing. Hope you post pics of you in it.

* Mrs.C & I got married up north here. But two of my three sils also got married on St.Simon's. The third never married - she preferred a more unusual arrangement.

Thanks! The island was beautiful and I recommend it to anyone! And if you watch Doctor Who, the Weeping Angel comes from that. I'm working on finishing painting the gloves and headpiece and then starting on the wings, so I'll def keep you guys posted

Gorgeous! :love: You look really good in this lilac dress. A barefeet wedding sounds like a dream come true, I don't like to go to weddings cause the shoes always kill me :lol:

And after reading some certain books, I'd also would wear chainmail, have a hidden dagger ready to hand and pour my own wine. Perhaps I'd take a closer look to the bride's eyecolour. And don't even think to touch that embarrassing large pies.

Does that mean you're on the continent now? In which case, HI! :D

He mentioned Sothoryos... :dunno: which is a continent - but where in seven hells is he?! ^^

We are twins (who look nothing a like :D, I get called adopted a lot :( )

If he acts like an arse, don't feel bad to get called adopted :D

LadyQat, is your avi made of Lego??? :wub:

Your sister is younger right?

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow :wideeyed: I had no idea you had a twin. That must be cool though, no? At least when he isn't an asshole. Or is it not? Is it just in my head that it's cool to have a twin? :lol:

Yeah, my sister is right now in the most unbearable period of teenage years.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow :wideeyed: I had no idea you had a twin. That must be cool though, no? At least when he isn't an asshole. Or is it not? Is it just in my head that it's cool to have a twin? :lol:

Yeah, my sister is right now in the most unbearable period of teenage years.

Yeea it can be cool when I'm going through my hermit no friends stages which I do often :D

I can just fall back and hang out with him instead of being completely solitary. But he can be extremely unpleasant. Always depressed and angry and I cant deal with that.

Ahh the unbearable teenage years! My condolences

Yeea it can be cool when I'm going through my hermit no friends stages which I do often :D

I can just fall back and hang out with him instead of being completely solitary. But he can be extremely unpleasant. Always depressed and angry and I cant deal with that.

Ahh the unbearable teenage years! My condolences

Yeah, like you have someone no matter what. That's nice :)

My sister is like that too, she has these depressed and angry days too, and she is kinda psycho in general in the first place.

:D thanks

If you haven't seen this, you should see this. Season 4 spoilers, NSFW, etc.

DILF :lol: :lol: :lol:

Straight to my heart :)

Hello spamily :)

So no big news here. Last week of the term so nothing much is happening,I'm preparing myself for the first week of summer camp when I'll get 25-30 kids...if I don't make it...know that I love you all...le sigh...

Remember that lady I told you about,she decided not to bring her kid to the nursery after all. she wanted to be with her in the classroom all the time,we said no and she never showed again. Strange.

It just occurred to give a heads up: the USPS (US Postal Service) has a set of 20 Harry Potter stamps out. I got them yesterday. I've heard it said that our stamps are cheaply made compared to European ones, but these look quite nice to me. And as usual with every part of the HP franchise the presentation is a bit over the top - the 20 stamps come in an 8 page booklet instead of the usual 2 (usual for the USPS, that is).

HELLO!

Also, Hi Qat and everyone

Welcome back!

Oh that's lovely! I just chime in with the rest, you look beautiful and the dresses are gorgeous!

I would love to see that costume in action :D Good luck with the sewing.

LadyQ, I actually have no set plans for the vacation. One weekend a couple of friends are visiting, and I'll go to the cabin some of the time. I'm going to try to plan a roadtrip or trip to somewhere in Europe, maybe Greece, planning will take place this weekend.

I hope you are feeling good? :grouphug:

You *were* adopted, my son. :D

LadyQat, is your avi made of Lego??? :wub:

Yes! I found my House Stark legos. Adorableness. :wub:

LadyQ, I actually have no set plans for the vacation. One weekend a couple of friends are visiting, and I'll go to the cabin some of the time. I'm going to try to plan a roadtrip or trip to somewhere in Europe, maybe Greece, planning will take place this weekend.

I hope you are feeling good? :grouphug:

Yes, I'm feeling good and thanks for asking! I like those kinds of vacations - stress free and spontaneous. Enjoy! :grouphug:

Hello spammers!

Another flyby with :grouphug: and :kiss: for all.

Tammy - lovely to see you!

Wally - welcome back!

OER - the wedding pics are lovely, and your costume work looks great. "The Angels Take Manhattan" was on this morning and I thought of you. :)

HC - Philly/NYC romances are not bad if you alternate driving every other weekend. We made it work for 14 months and it wasn't the distance that broke us up. I hope things work out well for chickee.

Had my annual echocardiogram this afternoon. No more doctors until Monday! Man I will be so glad to get back to work...

Have a great night.

Archived