More homosexuality in the series

TheWitch

Tormund: "Har, what are ya doin to me member?"

Jon: "I just want to kiss you there is all"

Tormund: "And here I was thinking you'd never be a kneeler again. Har."

What the actual...? was all I could think before I :lmao:

This comment needs an award.

Is Renly actually gay in the books? I know he doesn't bed Margaery but he is quite busy planning a war during their short marriage and the only actual reference to him and Loras I can remember was when Jaime tells Loras that he'll stick his sword somewhere even Renly never managed to find. If Jon and Satin had a romantic encounter it would probably ruin the books for me, Jon and Tormund on the other hand... Just Imagine;

When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.

“I buried him with mine own hands, in a place he showed me once when I was a squire at Storm’s End. No one shall ever find him there to disturb his rest.” He looked at Jaime defiantly. “I will defend King Tommen with all my strength, I swear it. I will give my life for his if need be. But I will never betray Renly, by word or deed. He was the king that should have been. He was the best of them.”

Lol I was just reading about Jon x Satin when I saw this new thread XD. On a more serious note, I would love to see one of the main character go homosexual(or bi). Possible homosexual pairs I can see:-

Jon and Satin

Dany and Missandei

Tyrion and Bronn(heck why not)

Missandei's like 10 years old in the books.

Then he proceeded to saying that some people wrote him and asked whether he will write some gay sex scene, he responded that he will try to incorporate it in next book or maybe even jokingly said he will need to do some research first, I don't really remember but I'm sure that i listened to that interview.

I do want a Griff sex scene (and I'm sure we'll have one*) but I so so so so so so so fear that it's going to be written by GRRMartin :lol: Am I ready to read about "dancing griffins"? "Red masts"? the "griffin's roost"? I don't think so >_<

Daemon Sand being there and Arianna "casually" mentioning he had been Oberyn's lover...

And yeah, Old Griff's melancholy is favorite lgbt moment in series, after Dany's one night stand with her handmaid that climaxed with dragon or her making a scream, the best sex scene IMO.

"A great stone beast takes wing from a smoking tower, breathing shadows". Mystery solved: it was the Griff having an orgasm.

I, for one, think that homosexuality has been adequately mentioned and depicted in the series, esp with relation to great houses and would appreciate if characters don't start changing their sexuality suddenly just for the sake of it. There could still be a new character(s) that turn out to be homosexual.

I do want a Griff sex scene (and I'm sure we'll have one*) but I so so so so so so so fear that it's going to be written by GRRMartin :lol: Am I ready to read about "dancing griffins"? "Red masts"? the "griffin's roost"? I don't think so >_<

Daemon Sand being there and Arianna "casually" mentioning he had been Oberyn's lover...

"A great stone beast takes wing from a smoking tower, breathing shadows". Mystery solved: it was the Griff having an orgasm.

For the first time in years, the night came alive.with the music of Griffins.

Hahaha, and yeah, the sheer terror of some of GRRM's sex scenes. The Horror, The Inhumanity, I'm starting to think GRRM confuses the Hindenburg with Hot Sex, LOL

In case you were unaware, Connington is also almost certainly homosexual (far more certain than the Blackfish.) and in love with Rhaegar.

Edit: there are also gay characters in The Princess and The Queen and The Rouge Prince, and of course Daemon II Blackfyre from the last Dunk & Egg story

Wait Daemon was gay? Didn't pick that up. I guess he did use a few funny nicknames...

Is Renly actually gay in the books? I know he doesn't bed Margaery but he is quite busy planning a war during their short marriage and the only actual reference to him and Loras I can remember was when Jaime tells Loras that he'll stick his sword somewhere even Renly never managed to find. If Jon and Satin had a romantic encounter it would probably ruin the books for me, Jon and Tormund on the other hand... Just Imagine;

That is priceless. :lmao:

Wait Daemon was gay? Didn't pick that up. I guess he did use a few funny nicknames...

Yes, Daemon II had the hots for Dunk. I havent got the text to quote from, but there are a few along theines.of.howling through the night together etc. Read the Mystery Knight with that in mind, it becomes glaringly obvious :p

Yes, Daemon II had the hots for Dunk. I havent got the text to quote from, but there are a few along theines.of.howling through the night together etc. Read the Mystery Knight with that in mind, it becomes glaringly obvious :P

"Where are you going, ser?"

"To my bed, to sleep. I'm drunk as a dog."

"Be my dog, ser. The night's alive with promise. We can howl together, and wake the very gods."

Also, this:

"John the Fiddler paid the older man no mind. "I would love to cross swords with you, ser. I've tried men of many lands and races, but never one your size. Was your father large as well?""

"Where are you going, ser?"

"To my bed, to sleep. I'm drunk as a dog."

"Be my dog, ser. The night's alive with promise. We can howl together, and wake the very gods."

Also, this:

"John the Fiddler paid the older man no mind. "I would love to cross swords with you, ser. I've tried men of many lands and races, but never one your size. Was your father large as well?""

Yeah, that was a couple. I'm sure there were others. Something about how he looked in a White Cloak maybe?

ETA: And also, Alyn Cockshaw (couldn't remember his name) was very obviously jealous of Daemon's interest in Dunk

Yeah, that was a couple. I'm sure there were others. Something about how he looked in a White Cloak maybe?

Found...

~

He gave Dunk an enigmatic smile. “I dreamed of you, Ser Duncan. Before I even met you. When I saw you on the road, I knew your face at once. It was as if we were old friends.”

[...]“You dreamed of me?” he said, in a voice made thick by wine. “What sort of dream?”

"Why," the Fiddler said, "I dreamed that you were all in white from head to heel, with a long pale cloak flowing from those broad shoulders. You were a White Sword, ser, a Sworn Brother of the Kingsguard, the greatest knight in all the Seven Kingdoms, and you lived for no other purpose but to guard and serve and please your king." He put a hand on Dunk’s shoulder. "You have dreamed the same dream, I know you have."

He had, it was true. The first time the old man let me hold his sword. “Every boy dreams of serving in the Kingsguard.”

"Only seven boys grow up to wear the white cloak, though. Would it please you to be one of them?"

"Me?" Dunk shrugged away the lordling’s hand, which had begun to knead his shoulder. "It might. Or not." The knights of the Kingsguard served for life, and swore to take no wife and hold no lands. I might find Tanselle again someday. Why shouldn’t I have a wife, and sons? “It makes no matter what I dream. Only a king can make a Kingsguard knight.”

"I suppose that means I’ll have to take the throne, then. I would much rather be teaching you to fiddle."

"You’re drunk." And the crow once called the raven black.

"Wonderfully drunk. Wine makes all things possible, Ser Duncan. You’d look a god in white, I think, but if the color does not suit you, perhaps you would prefer to be a lord?"

~

I'm shocked he didn't tell Dunk that he look good in a white cloak but much better without it :lol:

Found...

~

He gave Dunk an enigmatic smile. “I dreamed of you, Ser Duncan. Before I even met you. When I saw you on the road, I knew your face at once. It was as if we were old friends.”

[...]“You dreamed of me?” he said, in a voice made thick by wine. “What sort of dream?”

"Why," the Fiddler said, "I dreamed that you were all in white from head to heel, with a long pale cloak flowing from those broad shoulders. You were a White Sword, ser, a Sworn Brother of the Kingsguard, the greatest knight in all the Seven Kingdoms, and you lived for no other purpose but to guard and serve and please your king." He put a hand on Dunk’s shoulder. "You have dreamed the same dream, I know you have."

He had, it was true. The first time the old man let me hold his sword. “Every boy dreams of serving in the Kingsguard.”

"Only seven boys grow up to wear the white cloak, though. Would it please you to be one of them?"

"Me?" Dunk shrugged away the lordling’s hand, which had begun to knead his shoulder. "It might. Or not." The knights of the Kingsguard served for life, and swore to take no wife and hold no lands. I might find Tanselle again someday. Why shouldn’t I have a wife, and sons? “It makes no matter what I dream. Only a king can make a Kingsguard knight.”

"I suppose that means I’ll have to take the throne, then. I would much rather be teaching you to fiddle."

"Wonderfully drunk. Wine makes all things possible, Ser Duncan. You’d look a god in white, I think, but if the color does not suit you, perhaps you would prefer to be a lord?"

~

I'm shocked he didn't tell Dunk that he look good in a white cloak but much better without it :lol:

You missed one of the best.

The Fiddler gave Dunk an apologetic smile. “Perchance we’ll meet again someday. I hope so. I should love to try my lance on you.”
Dunk did not know what to say to that.

Found...

~

~

I feel thick like a castle wall. I did think that the exchange was weird while I was reading it, but I didn't figure out that Daemon was hitting on Dunk.

Found...

~

~

I love the Mystery Knight, I certainly need a re-read :lol: Ah, poor Dunk. The only way he could have been any less subtle is to have whipped it out and clobbered him over the head with it given him a clout on the ear with it

EDIT: Fixed for more appropriate wording ;)

Archived