What Are You Listening to XIV: For We Are The Music Makers, And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams

Inigima

Lol I managed to miss that last night, was watching the Sonisphere coverage with some mates and I went to get more wine, when I came back in they were all looking traumatised and muttering about orange puffball skirts... :D

it was you that told me to listen to them lol. I don't hate it but i'm not sure i quite like it either hahahah

My memory is bad... sue me! I don't know why I love it, I just do. While we are on subject of crazy Japanese music I beg you all check out Maximum the Hormone. Please listen to it all the way to the end.... you won't regret it.

My memory is bad... sue me! I don't know why I love it, I just do. While we are on subject of crazy Japanese music I beg you all check out

. Please listen to it all the way to the end.... you won't regret it.
im sorry to say i hated it until it got to the halfway point then i LOVED IT. omg. Me and my friends are just laughing at the transition into lovely fluffy pop

im sorry to say i hated it until it got to the halfway point then i LOVED IT. omg. Me and my friends are just laughing at the transition into lovely fluffy pop

Yeah thats why it is so awesome, just the transition that i really did not see coming the first time I listened to it.

Archived