What Are You Listening to XIV: For We Are The Music Makers, And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams

Inigima

Childhood - Pay For Cool. Really need to buy this album (Lacuna) tbh...listening to it on Spotify currently...I don't even know why I love this song so much, I'm not seeing a lot of critics picking it out on album reviews, but it's easily my favourite off the whole album. Lush...

VNV Nation - Illusion

Thought I'd just imagined this music video as I couldn't find it on YouTube anywhere. I always thought it was an official video because it was so well done. Had to google to find ^ that link. Cry every damn time I listen + watch this vid.

Saw these a few years ago. Not usually my type of thing but it was pretty fun live.

VNV Nation - Illusion

Thought I'd just imagined this music video as I couldn't find it on YouTube anywhere. I always thought it was an official video because it was so well done. Had to google to find ^ that link. Cry every damn time I listen + watch this vid.

Great song. Also, cheers for the Gary Numan stuff. Also also, thought you might like this one:

Covenant - Bullet

Great song. Also, cheers for the Gary Numan stuff. Also also, thought you might like this one:

Covenant - Bullet

Yeah, it's the song I was talking about but I had a mind blank, lol. I was gonna continue the Gary Numan posting through all his albums then I gave up and realised no one cared anyway lol. Pretty sure it's all his older stuff that influenced a lot of Industrial and EDM anyway though. :)

Oooh, cheers; really enjoyed that!

Archived