Who is the most tragic character?

Hos the Hostage

1. Theon Greyjoy

2. Sansa Stark (seeing innocence be corrupted so absolutely that, by the end, she may be the most evil character of all)

3. Davos Seaworth (it could go either way with him, but the man's lost so much in service of his king and his loyalty has never faltered, and I feel it's going to get much worse for him)

4. Sandor Clegane

5. Viserys Targaryen

Theon, obviously, if we go by the defection of tragic.

Rhaegar was the most melancholic & in a tragic way that just hasn't come to fulfillment yet in the books. His & Lyanna's love affair.

Countless smallfolk would have tragic untold stories I'm sure.

The usurper was the bastard Daeron and that worm Brynden, who killed his brother and sons like an animal. Daeron may have been competent, but his false line produce mad men. The heirs of the black king will rise again and save the realm from their chaos.

The usurper was the bastard Daeron and that worm Brynden, who killed his brother and sons like an animal. Daeron may have been competent, but his false line produce mad men. The heirs of the black king will rise again and save the realm from their chaos.

Blasphemy :fencing:

Rhaegar Schmaegar.

Elia got the raw deal in that that whole scenario. She was the most tragic character during the era of Robert's Rebellion.

During the time of the books and the show however, I'll say Ned and his kids. Stannis, Tyrion and Jaimie are up there too for the shit that Robert, Tywin, Cersei and Aerys respectively put them through.

Archived