Favourite Insignificant Characters?

A Highborn Maid

• 3 months later...

Shitmouth is fun and not such a bad guy as the other men in service of House Clegane.

Gendry just because he is quite sympathetic and whole even after having seen quite bad things. Maybe he can marry Arya and pull her out of her child assassin business in the future.

Septon Meribald, and Dog- Wow! There's actually someone not-evil in westeros! :D
Wylla Manderly- Awesome character. Hopefully we see more of all the Manderlys.
Puddles- His death was really moving :'(
Rickon (and Shaggydog!), even though he probably will become quite significant later on.
Tommen and Myrcella, although somewhat major characters really are of little consequence in the grand scheme of things, but I like them.

If we're talking about really minor characters, that barely appear in the book, he's my list:

Alannys Harlaw: so tragic: a mother going completely bonkers after losing nearly all of her children

Dickon Tarly: he seems like a decent lad despite his dick father

Domeric Bolton: the white sheep of the family

Talbert Serry: I so hoped he was going to kill that boring shit of an excuse for human being

Rhaella Targaryen: I feel so sorry for her, especially after finding that she was in love with Bonifer Hasty

Apparently, if HBO is to be believed, it has to be Arianne Martell.

It makes little sense to interpret a character's fate in the remaining books based on HBO's character cuts. It's a fact that they can't do everything in the books within the planned seven seasons, thus some storylines get the axe completely. They may still be important in the books (Jeyne Westerling, Arianne, Victarion, YG), but the effect they would've had will be done differently in the show. Even if it is major.

Archived