Next POV character to die?

Mr. ASoIaF

Some of you don't know how literature works. Just picking characters you din't like.

Barry the Bold will die in Battle (like he wants) of Mereen, Probably by the hand of Vic. It all lines up (only thing he has left is to reveal more about Rhaegar). With Barry out of the way, Shavepate, Tyrion, Jorah, BrownBen, Victarion can finally kill Hizdahr and fix Dany's fuck ups and then GTFO of there. btw, I LOVE his POVS.

JonCon is a dead man walking. He'll put fAegon on the throne in TWOW &/or die in the attempt.

Victarion will very likely not make it out of ADWD alive, but he'll be around longer than some think. Victyrion Lannisjoy is a must. Comedy gold.

Killer robot Areo Hotah is very expendable to me, but I have no idea what's up w/ Dorne story. Hopefully some hero dispatches him & rolls Doran off a cliff.

Arianne not showing up in the show makes me think she could die ignominiously in TWOW.

Damphair apparently has a really good chapter coming up, but I feel he, Asha, & Theon will be the Greyjoys to survive to the end.

TWOW is going to be big, so no telling what will happen later into the book

Nah. He's got to stick around to meet Septa Lemore, so we can find out if she's Ashara Dayne. It's Tyrion who will die during the Battle of Meereen.

Too late. She's already dead. And raised. And no longer a POV character.

Lol that was actually my first thought when reading ADWD Jaime. UnBrienne, how terrifying. Jamie's toast too I think.

I'm hoping Lady Stoneheart will force Brienne and Jaime to fight. I doubt it will happen, but if it does one of them could easily be the next to die. Of the two I think Brienne is more likely to die at this point in the story.

I feel like the only way Jaime survives is if the two of them don't make it to LS. There is no way LS let's Jaime live. I honestly feel like it was bad writing on George's part. I don't care if Jaime dies, I just feel like it's a little too similar to "follow the yellow brick road," to your death.

Archived