Guess the Owner

Buckwheat

King Tyrion - it is his decree :p

My explanation - fruit scones are my favourite thing to bake :p I thought that would be obvious, especially if people visit "A woman can post and so can a man" (I imagine that is how Eyron got it?) and I also mention it in TTTNE a few times. Also scones are British.

The socks are something Tater would probably guess straight away. I hate toes and feet - I think they are gross. So I always like to have my feet covered. Hence the photo of the socks.

King Tyrion - it is his decree :P

My explanation - fruit scones are my favourite thing to bake :P I thought that would be obvious, especially if people visit "A woman can post and so can a man" (I imagine that is how Eyron got it?) and I also mention it in TTTNE a few times. Also scones are British.

The socks are something Tater would probably guess straight away. I hate toes and feet - I think they are gross. So I always like to have my feet covered. Hence the photo of the socks.

:D

I remembered both things. The scones and always wearing socks :lol:

Whoever said or was about to say King Tyrion is, of course correct. :D

and I can't see the last picture

You get a pop-up ad window? Click on thre red HIER SCHLIEßEN.

Nah, that's Zar. Who's the one with the glorious speeches. It's Zar, he always enrolls a scroll before we get a speech :lol:

Thought that is good thinking too. :P

More luck with this one?

Also, you are guessing too quickly. Send some more entries if you wish the game to go one longer! ;)

Whenever I get a phone call from a drunken broccoli, I will know who that is :huh:

:rofl: :rofl: - Do you often get phonecalls from drunken broccoli?

I think this is Lady O - she talks about growing her veggies a lot no?

ETA: When King_Tyrion returns I would like to know his explanation - that is the best part imo :)

I meant no disrespect :P But you can't deny that you talk about food quite a lot (and the pictures you link often look delicious!)

The last picture is a bound paper scroll.

I didn't take is as disrespect. I thought it was very funny. And I like being associated with food....it's rather homey :)

Archived