Guess the Owner

Buckwheat

I take that as a compliment :)

My husband made that shield for our wedding (and his too). They are our SCA coats of arms. mine was (obviously?) inspired my tattoo.

Beautiful.

Your husband is quite talented.

And speaking of the SCA, my friend the blacksmith/lock maker/sword maker was telling me about mead that he'd had back in the day and how good it was. He says a guy who called himself Elfwynd kept bees, made his own honey and mead there from. And now I want some! :)

Just to let you know, I have no idea what SCA stands for, and as such will assume it means: Sexual Compulsives Anonymous.

Society for Creative Anachronism.

Re enacting olden days life. Of mead and knights in armour and roast of capon and jousting. All that medieval stuff.

It is allowed to talk to each other about your guesses and stuff. ;)

This one I would say is Lady O

Lady O could not even have seen this thread before you posted that, since she usually does not log in at such hours. So no, not Lady O.

I'll say Gillio.

Nope.

Another hint: the owner likes the Lannisters.

I take that as a compliment :)

My husband made that shield for our wedding (and his too). They are our SCA coats of arms. mine was (obviously?) inspired my tattoo.

It is beautiful. :)

Ding ding ding! You are too good at this. :D

Nah, that is not cheating, that is just trying to confuse you. ;)

New riddle. Have fun.

:huh: Perhaps you should wait a little with the revealing or we are done with the guessing before our friends in other timezones wake up :lol:

Or I just miss a round.

For the current round:

L_T and HC were my two thoughts as well, but both are already guessed.

Those two came in mind, right? But I think our king would rather use a german edition with his friends, so I picked h_c.

Is this a diary?

Archived