Guess the Owner

Buckwheat

THAT is one creepy picture. At first I thought the broccoli doll was sitting on real grass. Then I thought shag carpet - but nobody has green shag carpet anymore, I hope?

I'm going to say,"Eira" lacking inspiration to say otherwise.

King Tyrion - it is his decree :P

My explanation - fruit scones are my favourite thing to bake :P I thought that would be obvious, especially if people visit "A woman can post and so can a man" (I imagine that is how Eyron got it?) and I also mention it in TTTNE a few times. Also scones are British.
The socks are something Tater would probably guess straight away. I hate toes and feet - I think they are gross. So I always like to have my feet covered. Hence the photo of the socks.

This game is moving too fast for me - and at the wrong times of day. Had I been online, I'd have said you based on the scone & it's being a thing we think of as English. The socks would have had me leaning toward Eira because I didn't know about your foot thing. And for some reason I can't put into word, that photo made me think of her.

ETA: When King_Tyrion returns I would like to know his explanation - that is the best part imo :)

And with such a great and nice piece of music which is fitting IMO I give you my explanation for the scroll.

There are several reasons why I got that. Or better why I bought that.

First, I think a King should write his decrees on a scroll (or rather have them written) and read it out to the people.

Second, I'm into calligraphy. Some of you know that, and I thought one of my hobbies gave me away. I said, "fountain pens". I also extend fountain pens to this. I have a couple of nibs for that kind of writing instrument. I plan to go to the shop where I bought the scroll and get me a paint brush for India ink. I like to be creative and there's something you don't know about me yet - I'm a freelance translator and sometimes, I put something up.

Btw if you happen to own old fountain pens which don't seem to work anymore - I'll gladly share some advice with you how to make them work again. Or you could give them to me. :leaving:

Third, I'm into role-playing games, and I write poetry. I told you about my hero falling in love with "Cersei"? That's the one I'm talking about right now. He's planning to write some letters after his last "adventure" with his friends. Sometimes, I like to do something more for my characters and this is one of these occasions - I'm not fishing for experience points. It's for all the fun.

Actually I also wanted the pen knife to show up as well on the pic. That's a symbol for another of my hobbies: I learnt how to do wood carvings from my Dad. And it also stands for me smoking pipes, because the head has to be cleaned somehow and sometimes I forget to take the cleaning set with me.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Our king is a very creative king :cheers:

Thanks for the explanation :)

That looks like it is clipped on to a backpack or shoulder bag or something.
My guess is Adara - dragonfly, Ice Dragon avvie
(Really, I'm terrible at this game :P My "logic" astounds even me)

Oh well :lol: even as a child I was fascinated by dragonflies, most kids used to scream and run away, but I loved them. But that's not really why "this is me". I made this one for me. Jewellery is not really my style, but I love to make it :D Most times, I give them away as gifts to friends or relatives. Some examples:

the dragonfly on my bag, it's really small so it's ok for me.

Necklace, netted bugle and seed beads. This might be for me too, cause I like the colours. This is the one I do right now.

Flowerhairclip for my daughter, matching the dress (took the pictures to remember how I started. Fives leafes in Peyote stitch, string them all together, then add some white and black in Herringbone stitch)

Another hairclip for my girl plus the dress, a Net stitch variation.

And some necklaces, mostly Herringbone, Peyote and Net stitch (I like those, they are easy and the www is overflowing with tutorials)

So, this is my hobby. Pearl beading ^^

Hope the links work... and I should really clean my fingernails before taking pictures :blushing:

Oh well :lol: even as a child I was fascinated by dragonflies, most kids used to scream and run away, but I loved them. But that's not really why "this is me". I made this one for me. Jewellery is not really my style, but I love to make it :D Most times, I give them away as gifts to friends or relatives. Some examples:

Necklace, netted bugle and seed beads. This might be for me too, cause I like the colours. This is the one I do right now.

Flowerhairclip for my daughter, matching the dress (took the pictures to remember how I started. Fives leafes in Peyote stitch, string them all together, then add some white and black in Herringbone stitch)

And some necklaces, mostly Herringbone, Peyote and Net stitch (I like those, they are easy and the www is overflowing with tutorials)

Hope the links work... and I should really clean my fingernails before taking pictures :blushing:

Keep that hobby up! :thumbsup: I really like the dragonfly one.

Ad explanation: I liked sharing it with you. =o)

all very beautiful! I tried doing this, but at the time I just couldn't focus enough.

I see we went a bit offtopic. I was not online, so let me answer to everybody at once. :)

Bex...?

Nope.

THAT is one creepy picture. At first I thought the broccoli doll was sitting on real grass. Then I thought shag carpet - but nobody has green shag carpet anymore, I hope?

I'm going to say,"Eira" lacking inspiration to say otherwise.

This game is moving too fast for me - and at the wrong times of day. Had I been online, I'd have said you based on the scone & it's being a thing we think of as English. The socks would have had me leaning toward Eira because I didn't know about your foot thing. And for some reason I can't put into word, that photo made me think of her.

Wait ... what is creepy about it? I think it is absolutely adorable and funny. :wub:

Eira is also the correct answer - congratulations, HC!

You are on the wrong side of the planet. :P

Actually I have no idea what exactly a scone is - I can see it is a type of a sweet food, but it sure does not look especially English to me. :P

- I'm a freelance translator

Thank you for the extensive explanation! You are full of interesting hobbies, my lord.

And ... translator? Which language combinations, if I might ask? :)

They are all wonderful. I especially like the star-like hairclip. Thank you for sharing them. :)

Do I understand it right, you made the dresses yourself too? They are amazing as well.

I love this idea,very cleaver Buck :)

Thank you, my lady! You are welcome to join with guessing or sending in stuff whenever you want. :)

Ohhhh the guilt :) yes I know I'm more out then in...but you're always on my mind :) I hope this time I'll stick around more.

"Ohhhh the guilt"?

:P

Silly Koba. Well I hope you can join this game. Buck's doing great with it.

I see we went a bit offtopic. I was not online, so let me answer to everybody at once. :)

Nope.

Wait ... what is creepy about it? I think it is absolutely adorable and funny. :wub:

Eira is also the correct answer - congratulations, HC!

You are on the wrong side of the planet. :P

Actually I have no idea what exactly a scone is - I can see it is a type of a sweet food, but it sure does not look especially English to me. :P

Thank you for the extensive explanation! You are full of interesting hobbies, my lord.

And ... translator? Which language combinations, if I might ask?

They are all wonderful. I especially like the star-like hairclip. Thank you for sharing them. :)

Do I understand it right, you made the dresses yourself too? They are amazing as well.

Thank you, my lady! You are welcome to join with guessing or sending in stuff whenever you want. :)

Hey, I got one!!

It's creepy to me because of the lighting. Highly subjective, I know, but that's how I see it.

eta

I'm going to say Bex for the new object.

Mr. Broccoli isn't creepy :( He's enjoying the sunset (floor lamp).

And I do have a rug like that, not a full carpet, just a square under the coffee table. It feels and looks like grass and I loves it :D

I am going to guess HC for the new pic!

And ... translator? Which language combinations, if I might ask? :)

Atm, it's mostly English - German. But it also used to be the other way round, and I could do that for French texts and vice versa as well. I'm not picky there, I guess. <shrugs>

I don't do it for a living, though. It's more of a hobby but I got my own VAT number for that.

The next item... I'll go with HC.

BB?

Tried to pm you Buck but they say your inbox is full.

Whoopsie. This game takes up space. Cleared it up now.

And no, not BB.

Silly Koba. Well I hope you can join this game. Buck's doing great with it.

I'm going to say Bex for the new object.

Oh you. :blushing:

And no, not Bex either.

Mr. Broccoli isn't creepy :( He's enjoying the sunset (floor lamp).

And I do have a rug like that, not a full carpet, just a square under the coffee table. It feels and looks like grass and I loves it :D

I am going to guess HC for the new pic!

I loves your broccoli!

And no, not HC either.

I'm going with Gillio for this one.

Nu uh.

Atm, it's mostly English - German. But it also used to be the other way round, and I could do that for French texts and vice versa as well. I'm not picky there, I guess. <shrugs>

The next item... I'll go with HC.

Literature texts? Sorry for being nosy, I am a sucker for translation. ;)

And ... try again.

I guess The King for the second time.

Nope.

What do y'all think of the hint I gave?

Archived