Help create my wedding playlist!

all swedes are racist

Not really, no. Anyway, in digital era?

And congratulations to the newly weds. :)

No, I wouldn't have thought so. But that was his excuse why he couldn't play all the songs on our list. Not sure what he had against the Sabbath, he played other classic tuned down rock.

I like the Sean Paul on RRL's list. Got to smooth things back down again when they get too hectic.

Also, BAGPIPE MUSIC - essential at any wedding.

We had a very small wedding. We only had about 20 adult guests. We had every person choose one song to be played, and we identified every person as the song played. It was great, it really made everyone feel involved and lead to a great list, we had everyone from James Taylor, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nat King Cole, etc it was awesome.

Personal suggestions

L-O-V-E Nat King Cole

Beyond the Sea Bobby Darin

That's Amore- Dean Martin

Lucky- Jason Mraz and Colby Calbibat

We had a very small wedding. We only had about 20 adult guests. We had every person choose one song to be played, and we identified every person as the song played. It was great, it really made everyone feel involved and lead to a great list, we had everyone from James Taylor, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nat King Cole, etc it was awesome.

Personal suggestions

L-O-V-E Nat King Cole

Beyond the Sea Bobby Darin

That's Amore- Dean Martin

Lucky- Jason Mraz and Colby Calbibat

Nice. I had an idea, after, of course we sent out the invitations dammit, to have people RSVP by sending us a mix cd of shit they'd dance to. Oh well, there's always next time, right?

*ducks glass thrown at head by fiancée...*

Archived