What PoV could of seen The Others with Craster's last boy?

Howland Reeds Weed Swamp

George has confirmed The Others will be in TWoW and I'm 100% sure the invasion will take place 3/4 of the book and we start to panic. But I think that Craster scene from the show will be on TWoW and my only guessing on who could see this or been told about this is:

Bran-BR sees these ongoings and tells Bran what he saw

Melisandre-See's it through the flames and tells it to Stannis or Davos

Jon-Snuh wargs into Ghost,he flees as far north as North goes to seek something. He gets lost on the way and finds a undead horse moving throughout. He follows it too it's destination and watches from somewhere.

Of course these are stupid but someone must of seen. Even Coldhands,possibly.

Bran saw basically that whole scene sans the baby in his third chapter of aGoT, complete with the Land of Always Winter, the curtain of light at the end of the world, the ice spires that surrounded the ice base, and if certain theories are true, by the "heart of winter" he saw that ice base that the baby was set upon. The only thing he didn't see was 13 walkers being there, the one with the crowny points, and the actual baby changing. but we had enough foreshadowing and hints for that.

We find out exactly what happens with Craster's sons on Sam's chapter in which Lord Commander Mormont dies.

"You said you’d help her. Do what Ferny says, boy. Take the girl and be quick about it.” “Quick,” the raven said. “Quick quick quick.” “Where?” asked Sam, puzzled. “Where should I take her?” “Someplace warm,” the two old women said as one. Gilly was crying. “Me and the babe. Please. I’ll be your wife, like I was Craster’s. Please, ser crow. He’s a boy, just like Nella said he’d be. If you don’t take him, they will.” “They?” said Sam, and the raven cocked its black head and echoed, “They They They” “The boy’s brothers,” said the old woman on the left. “Craster’s sons. The white cold’s rising out there, crow. I can feel it in my bones. These poor old bones don’t lie. They’ll be here soon, the sons.”

Bran saw basically that whole scene sans the baby in his third chapter of aGoT, complete with the Land of Always Winter, the curtain of light at the end of the world, the ice spires that surrounded the ice base, and if certain theories are true, by the "heart of winter" he saw that ice base that the baby was set upon. The only thing he didn't see was 13 walkers being there, the one with the crowny points, and the actual baby changing. but we had enough foreshadowing and hints for that.

So what terrified the kid who loves the scary stories was a baby on some ice? I don't buy it.

Not quite:

Bran looked down. There was nothing below him now but snow and cold and death, a frozen wasteland where jagged blue-white spires of ice waited to embrace him. They flew up at him like ice spears. He saw the bones of a thousand other dreamers impaled upon their points. He was desperately afraid.

In fact, much different. ;)

Not quite:

In fact, much different. ;)

Eh, I'm most positive the set design / visuals they used were inspired by that passage. They could've used anything for the white walker baby changing station, but they surrounded it by ice pointy thingies. They didn't have the other dreamers and they didn't fly up, but still. And I did say the heart of winter was a theory. ;) I read it way before that episode aired so nothing there really surprised me besides them actually confirming the CrasterOther baby thing before GRRM.

Eh, I'm most positive the set design / visuals they used were inspired by that passage. They could've used anything for the white walker baby changing station, but they surrounded it by ice pointy thingies. They didn't have the other dreamers and they didn't fly up, but still. And I did say the heart of winter was a theory. ;) I read it way before that episode aired so nothing there really surprised me besides them actually confirming the CrasterOther baby thing before GRRM.

I agree, it's certainly inspired by that passage, but there are some major differences in the elements -- like the 'bones of a thousand dreamers'. :)

Bhahahahahahaha. I LOVE THAT PHRASE. Granted, I'm just seeing a changing station in a public restroom in my mind, but that's why I love it.

It doesn't confirm before GRRM, cos you find out what happen with Craster's sons on ASOS.

I have to say I think everyone is drawing a conclusion that is not there. We are point blank not told by anyone that the babies are turned into ww's. While I agree its logical and possible, Old Nan specifically tells us that WW's feed their undead soldiers on the blood of babes. This seems entirely possible too, that the babies are either needed as sacrifices "only death can pay for life" or that after a while undead things need some fuel.

Archived