What horrible thing do you think Patchface will do?

JamesOfHouseMurphy

Jon has some parallels with Perseus. I think Shireen will be a parallel to Andromeda which makes Patchface the Cetus.

However, I think there will be a twist here. Selyse and Mel are the real monsters in this story and I think they will try to sacrifice Shireen but Patchface will try to save her until Jon comes and I think Patchface will die in the process.

What is dead may never die, but rises harder and stronger.

Sounds like the wights to me...with their surprising strength.

The reanimated figures of the red god are not stronger when they come back, but lesser than they were, so it does not talk about them. It comes down to the Drowned God vs R'Hllor

If Patchface was going to do anything significant wouldn't he be on the tv show?

Like Arianne, Donal Noye, Quent, Vargo Hoat, Edric storm, Varamyr sixskins, a bunch of freys, Willas Tyrell, Garlan Tyrell, Mya stone, Cortnay Penrose, Strong belwas, The mormont girls. They all had parts to play some more important than others. The TV show is just an interpretation of novels and Patchfaces important role could easily be transferred to another character Like Hoat removing Jaimes hand.

re: patchface. I think he will spread greyscale

What is dead may never die, but rises harder and stronger.

Sounds like the wights to me...with their surprising strength.

The reanimated figures of the red god are not stronger when they come back, but lesser than they were, so it does not talk about them. It comes down to the Drowned God vs R'Hllor

Um, they are less themselves, but they aren't weaker. The ice wights are even less themselves. Beric was fine the first time or two he was brought back, it was only as they kept doing that that he started losing his memory.

I thought kill Mel, but the fact that the show writers cut him entirely I don't see it happening.

That is what I think as well.

And I don't think the fact he doesn't appear on the show is significant. I don't tend to treat things from the show as indication to future events in the book and in this specific case its not even a big problem for them to fix it later. They can always introduce him later or find some other way to kill her.

The most popular 'damn that sucks' prediction regarding him is that he'll murder Shireen or something. I don't really buy into it though, as it just seems a bit too predictable.

This was my first suspicion.

They are just asking for it.

Patch is like 30 years old, and they let him hang out with Shireen unsupervised.

Archived