MMA & Boxing 15 - Cain Velasquez spends so much time injured he should play for Arsenal

Davrum

I have no words for what is alleged against Jones in the police report. Difficult being a huge Jones fan right now, the MMA community is being completely toxic about it. I guess I'll be the first (and probably only) one to say that he has my sympathy rather than my scorn, I hope he gets his shit together for the sake of his personal wellbeing and his career.

If it was a one-off thing I'd be easier on him, but by now he has form as an utter dickhead so it's not even that surprising. Doesn't change the fact I'd pay more to watch him do work than any other fighter though. What he did/does in the cage is independent from what he does outside it.

Except for the eyepokes thing of course. That's the tactic of a coke-fiend hit-and-runner no matter where it happens.

I hope the UFC does something nice for the women whose arm he broke. And then ran away from. With his bundle of money.

That's just bizarre, like surely if you're gonna come back for something it's the marijuana pipe, I'm assuming he has plenty of money in the bank and that a bunch of money inside the car of a successful athlete looks a lot less dodgy than a fucking weed pipe! If it wasn't an off duty cop who was the eye witness I don't think I'd actually believe it, it doesn't make any fucking sense.

There's a possibility it was more than just money that he retrieved I guess. Maybe the bundle of money was what caught the eye of the witnesses, but maybe there was also a little bag of something else he grabbed at the same time that they missed. Something more damning than weed.

Yeah (unsurprisingly) I think those rumours are bullshit or at the very least hyperbolic as fuck.

The guy is a notorious fucking bullshitter, no-one trusts him at all except when he starts spouting about Jon Jones. Like he's literally just thrown as many bad sounding buzzwords out as possible, three car accident! Ran red light! Fled from police! Under the influence! Cocaine found! In Custody! Hit pregnant woman! It's absurd.

Front Row Brian is still awaiting your apology.

There's a possibility it was more than just money that he retrieved I guess. Maybe the bundle of money was what caught the eye of the witnesses, but maybe there was also a little bag of something else he grabbed at the same time that they missed. Something more damning than weed.

Maybe it was actually a bundle of weed.

Actually FRB was the one that had to apologise because half that shit was just bullshit. I don't have to apologise for not believing a known liar's outrageous claims.

I thought the only thing he was wrong about was the coke and his being in custody? Other than that, I'd say he was spot on.

I thought the only thing he was wrong about was the coke and his being in custody? Other than that, I'd say he was spot on.

And under the influence. He also said Jones was off UFC 187 way before any UFC brass even knew wtf was going on, everything he said was calculated to get as much attention as possible. I'll admit that he was less wrong than I thought at the time but I think skepticism of FRB is always warranted especially when he makes claims that are outrageous as that, so even if he was 100% right I still wouldn't apologise.

And under the influence. He also said Jones was off UFC 187 way before any UFC brass even knew wtf was going on, everything he said was calculated to get as much attention as possible. I'll admit that he was less wrong than I thought at the time but I think skepticism of FRB is always warranted especially when he makes claims that are outrageous as that, so even if he was 100% right I still wouldn't apologise.

He wasn't wrong about Jones being under the influence. Unless we all believe that he was stone cold sober when running a from the scene of an accident.

He wasn't wrong about Jones being under the influence. Unless we all believe that he was stone cold sober when running a from the scene of an accident.

When reporting supposed facts in an alleged crime there's an importance distinction between what was probably maybe the case and actually the case. His legal predicament would be much worse if he was actually caught under the influence, and that's the only way FRB would be able to confirm that he was under the influence, otherwise it's a lie.

God Damn it! I'm not one of those bitch about every card type guys, but it's getting really hard to be an mma fan these days. Or maybe I'm just getting old. Get off my damn lawn!

Why? Isn't Khabib at AKA? Cerrone is at Jackson's and he fights every 2 months.

Haha, good call, I completely crossed my former Soviet Bloc fighter wires there. White people all look the same to me.

Archived