Identify your hometown by Westerosi location, city, castle etc.

Salafi Stannis

No! Of course not! Now, a Nigerian prince desperately needs your help...

Random Lord: "Greetings, I am a Targaryen in exile that needs YOUR help. Simply send me a slip with your Iron Bank account access and a signature, and when I retake my throne I shall give you a title and lands! Oh Gods, not another spam-Raven..."

Meanwhile, in Essos:

Viscerys: "Alright, that's it, no one has answered my pleas for help, so it's time for plan B, Dany you're getting married to that filthy horse lord!"

:rolleyes:

Given that i live in norwAY it depends very much on how geography fits in planetos if the north is similar to northern europe i live in the gift or beyond the wall wjitetree or quennscrown.

if the north = eastern europe, which fits better with the geography im ironborn, probabl from old wyk

Random Lord: "Greetings, I am a Targaryen in exile that needs YOUR help. Simply send me a slip with your Iron Bank account access and a signature, and when I retake my throne I shall give you a title and lands! Oh Gods, not another spam-Raven..."

Meanwhile, in Essos:

Viscerys: "Alright, that's it, no one has answered my pleas for help, so it's time for plan B, Dany you're getting married to that filthy horse lord!"

:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

Where I am originally from..some tiny, random village in the North. On the sea shore thought, so maybe somewhere on Glover land...but definitely no castle anywhere close!

I am currently based out of Fort Lauderdale, the water ways would be like Braavos, but the climate is so different, you can actually grow lemon trees here, so maybe somewhere on the coast of Dorne?

Well, if half of what Edd says it's true, then I live in Grey Glen (Seat of House Tollett). It is a small, poor, dull, boring and shitty town somewhere in the mountains, and the climate sucks, yet people seems to be proud of it's history.

I live in Australia, and given it's an entire continent that means I can pretty much take my pick. :P

Although, like most Australians I live in the south-eastern part. The climate is extremely hot and dry in the summer and then cold and wet in the winter... it's a bit like the Riverlands although I don't think they're described as being so hot during the summer. Also Australia isn't especially mountainous; the Great Dividing Range isn't very impressive compared to the Rockies or the Andes (and especially not the Himalayas). And most people live on the coast... so... there's not really any matches in Westeros. And it's fairly cosmopolitan and multi-cultural and most people live in concentrated cities that are very highly urbanised given Australia's overall population.

Or I'm just thinking too much about it. :P

I'd say King's Landing in the Crownlands; that has lots of coast, is fairly multicultural and has at least some climate similarities. And most people live in a city. ;)

Archived