TTTNE 442 - For The Love of Gingers!

HexMachina

The :whip: may work on the most of us, but on some it seems to have the opposite effect :P

As I was writing : whip : I misspelled it as :ship: and I realised there should be such an emoticon :commie:

:lol:

A ship with Bucky :ph34r: I dare not...

Oh, you tempt me sorely...

But I must think some more on this :idea: ETA: Buckwlaschiha? :dunno: Or, if we follow the universe of fictional characters...

Brashwheat?

Potato, great (the Rasputin one). That will now be stuck in my head all night :lol:

Lany, STAY GINGER!

And yes, it must be something in the air in the Ginger thread. Things are heating up :leer:

Dare say my hair.

Go on. Dare you.

Lany, STAY GINGER!

The silver is getting to be a bit much to handle. I am going the medium ash brown with the lighter color highlights...the light highlights should help the disguise the silver when it escapes the dye (which is does so very quickly). And looking at my roots, there are so many of them now.

I know it is vain, but I just don't want to look like I am 50. I don't mind being a grandmother, I just don't want to look like one. ;)

I am a fairly simple person, don't wear lots of make up (often), not into fancy/name brand clothes, but my age is the one place where I can't seem to help myself.

I know, I know :leaving:

And I remember laughing at "older" men who never seemed to accept their ages :lol:

To the Gingers!! :cheers:

My grandpa had very very red hair. In fact most knew him by the name "Red".

Not to keep on about nerdist podcasts but I've now listened to Sean Bean, Kit and Richard on my daily commutes. Pretty good interviews.

The silver is getting to be a bit much to handle. I am going the medium ash brown with the lighter color highlights...the light highlights should help the disguise the silver when it escapes the dye (which is does so very quickly). And looking at my roots, there are so many of them now.

I know it is vain, but I just don't want to look like I am 50. I don't mind being a grandmother, I just don't want to look like one. ;)

I am a fairly simple person, don't wear lots of make up (often), not into fancy/name brand clothes, but my age is the one place where I can't seem to help myself.

I know, I know :leaving:

And I remember laughing at "older" men who never seemed to accept their ages :lol:

Highlights are a great idea! My mother always struggles with her (brown) hair dye fading in two weeks and the grey hair getting visible.

It's not vain, it's a nice thing (I know a lot of people who are like, Ah, it's all the same for me, I'm old, it's not worth the effort. They aren't old. And why isn't the effort to make themselves feel good about themselves not worth it? People should feel good about themselves at all ages, if that takes hair color, then go for hair color, if it takes make-up, go for make-up)

Men and age... Seriously the most ridiculous thing (okay, ALMOST as ridiculous as me and my anti-aging eye cream) I ever heard was a 33 year old man in absolutely TOP physical condition going on about how he's scared of getting old and losing all the muscle and growing a beer belly and generally not looking hot anymore. Oh come on... it took some effort not to laugh.

Highlights are a great idea! My mother always struggles with her (brown) hair dye fading in two weeks and the grey hair getting visible.

It's not vain, it's a nice thing (I know a lot of people who are like, Ah, it's all the same for me, I'm old, it's not worth the effort. They aren't old. And why isn't the effort to make themselves feel good about themselves not worth it? People should feel good about themselves at all ages, if that takes hair color, then go for hair color, if it takes make-up, go for make-up)

Men and age... Seriously the most ridiculous thing (okay, ALMOST as ridiculous as me and my anti-aging eye cream) I ever heard was a 33 year old man in absolutely TOP physical condition going on about how he's scared of getting old and losing all the muscle and growing a beer belly and generally not looking hot anymore. Oh come on... it took some effort not to laugh.

that's funny.

I just learned that it is national cat day, so here is my favorite cat/kid picture.

:lol: as someone who's in top physical shape , I think this guy is silly , it's part of your lifestyle at this point , and I personally look forward to the day I'm considered sexy even without the six pack :D

Archived