TTTNE 442 - For The Love of Gingers!

HexMachina

Pics or it didn't happen, Potato. ;)

How about you buy me dinner first ? Flowers maybe ? A weekend getaway to some spa ? Maybe dancing in a gazebo under the moonlight ?

Ahhh , men ! No romance whatsoever , they just want my goodies ! :rolleyes: :p

a day of ups and downs ends the same way:

email #1: letting me know I am qualified and eligible for a job *gets excited*

email#2, titled "referral letter": *more excitement* and then: "However, you were not among the most highly qualified candidates. Therefore, your name

will not be referred to the employing agency at this time." *sigh*

email#2, titled "referral letter": *more excitement* and then: "However, you were not among the most highly qualified candidates. Therefore, your name

ugh

:grouphug:

I'm pretty sure this advert was made for me.

Just got back from seeing Fury, pretty good. I had issues with certain scenes, one that seemed pretty close to condoning rape, and the way the Nazi's are all zealots (this is the end of the war.) But overall very good. It even (and god help me) made me like Shia Labeouf. Shane Bernthal does his asshole shtick (from Walking Dead) to perfection yet again.

You just wait for Bucky to come along with her whip :P

ETA:

I believe Honeyed Chicken can also be listed among our number, unless my memory fails me :P

Not really.

I have ginger siblings and a ginger beard, but that's probably not enough . . .

This stinks Lany.

That's an awful message to get. :grouphug:

I'm pretty sure this advert was made for me.

Just got back from seeing Fury, pretty good. I had issues with certain scenes, one that seemed pretty close to condoning rape, and the way the Nazi's are all zealots (this is the end of the war.) But overall very good. It even (and god help me) made me like Shia Labeouf. Shane Bernthal does his asshole shtick (from Walking Dead) to perfection yet again.

That's what I aspire to be when I grow up. :)

A review of TWOIAF, the guy's user name cracks me up, especially since he fails to live up to it :P

Oh my. I'm not sure I understand what he's angry about.

What's the Spam verdict on the book? From the reviews it looks like it's worth it for the art but not the writing. I have to two art books and I'm wondering how much of it is the same?

Thanks for all the hugs...I get those letters a lot actually. It really comes down to being only a 5 pt vet and competing with 10 pt vets. They are just weird, and it was one of those days were I kept getting excited, then disappointed

Oh my. I'm not sure I understand what he's angry about.

What's the Spam verdict on the book? From the reviews it looks like it's worth it for the art but not the writing. I have to two art books and I'm wondering how much of it is the same?

probably no tWoW ;)

I am waiting for Christmas, or Secret Santa or my Birthday :) Or a surprise gift ;)

Morning :)

Oh I thought you'd start to work as a teacher in November? Did I get it all wrong? Sorry, I'm not very attentive at the moment :dunno:

Now that I think of it, they say my grandfather was a ginger when he was younger. I do not remember that, I only remember him grey.

Oh, you tempt me sorely...

But I must think some more on this :idea: ETA: Buckwlaschiha? :dunno: Or, if we follow the universe of fictional characters...

Brashwheat?

Are you high or something? :rofl:

Or do you just want to be "shipped" yourself and this is a hint?

Foollena?

:leaving:

Archived