TTTNE 442 - For The Love of Gingers!

HexMachina

Forgive my rudeness, welcome Lady Flan and Starky!

That is so nice! One little thing of kindness can change a whole day :)

And that is your random act of kindness :lol: They will enjoy the dress tremendously.

:rofl: It sounds like he's perfected the art of it. What an ass!

Hi MLA! Welcome back :) Sorry you can't get your old account, that has been a problem that takes a long time to solve it seems, for a number of boarders.

I thought of Buddy when I saw the thread title earlier, he has such glorious hair! Really, I don't think I've seen a lovelier hair colour.

You're too sweet. :wub: His momma has the same color naturally. So lucky.

Potato, champion of peasants! :commie:

You're too sweet. :wub: His momma has the same color naturally. So lucky.

Sooo lucky! I've always wanted hair like that, but it really doesn't fit me for some reason. And it's always prettier if it's natural of course.

Happy Halloween guys! I just went out to get candy for any trick or treaters that may come by, but no one has yet :lol:

HC! Loving the new ava and woah it's cold where you are!!! we still have crunchy autumn leaves everywhere :drool:

ETA: OMG WE FIND OUT WHO WE'RE GIVING GIFTS TO TOMORROW! ROLL ON SS!! I'M SO EXCITED

Just uploaded a set of my photos: 18 "select" frosty/icy/snowy images: winter is coming

For a minute I thought they were this year's pictures :lol: Very nice pics to set the mood :)

Funny, I meant to post these yesterday for tbt...October, 29, 2011, we got a little surprise. You can see half the trees are still green :lol: My cousin-in-law(?) lives an hour west of me, but it is a bit more in the mountains and she has a chance of snow late tonight.

I remember the year we lived in upstate New York, we had a snow storm Halloween night...something like 12 inches, and it never melted. Winter began that night.

HC! Loving the new ava and woah it's cold where you are!!! we still have crunchy autumn leaves everywhere :drool:

Thanks! :)

The av pic was taken a few days ago.

The snow and ice and blizzard pics are 2 to 5 years old.

HC-- Those are some beautiful photos! When everything is covered in ice and snow it's so beautiful...but I despise the cold with a vengeance.

MLA - thanks you! :)

How is the young fella doing these days?

For a minute I thought they were this year's pictures :lol: Very nice pics to set the mood :)

Funny, I meant to post these yesterday for tbt...October, 29, 2011, we got a little surprise. You can see half the trees are still green :lol: My cousin-in-law(?) lives an hour west of me, but it is a bit more in the mountains and she has a chance of snow late tonight.

I remember the year we lived in upstate New York, we had a snow storm Halloween night...something like 12 inches, and it never melted. Winter began that night.

Thanks Lany!

Really like your photos. The first is as colorful and beautiful as a snow shot can be. Alex and hubbie look nice and happy together. Alex has grown a ton since then!

Hello spamily !!!

How's life? :)

So...I see congratulations are in order Helena, I love the topic. Go gingers. Oh and look my avi is just right :D

Happy Halloween everyone. We had our HW party at the school yesterday cause today is weekend and we didn't want kiddies to miss it. My babies were perfection. Little witches and robots and painters and bears...:lol: cuteness overdose I tell you. This year we asked the parents not to go and buy the costumes but to try and make something nice instead out of recycled materials and they outdid themselves. I swear sometimes I think they don't read our news letters but they just proved me wrong. One boy had robot costumes with real lights on it with bateries and stuff... Sooo coool. Love it.

We had busy busy busy week behind us. We took kids to Dubai Zoo and allthough it's pretty small they had great time. they saw lion and giraffe and monkeys and they were like hypnotized. I was surprised they don't have camels in the zoo but my hubby pointed out how in zoos in Europe you don't have cows and sheep so I guess it makes sense...

I had some eventful time. Made some pretty big decisions and started working on making them true,fingers crossed.

I had a spree of really bad luck,one might call it,but it's more like I left trail of destruction behind me. It is not as bad as it sounds it is actually hilarious. It started last weekend when I tried to get to my friend s B-day party and couldn't cause on our way we had 4 car accidents blocking the way and after more than half hour trying to get trough them all while managing to pass not more than 4-5 km of road we gave up and stop at the nearest place for dinner. After that there was the beach incident. Me and two other coworkers finally arranged everything to go to the beach after work. One left her kid in the nursery,we hopped in the car and we were on our way.First beach we got to was the closest one and it was closed,they are apparently working on enhancing our experience...experience of disappointment maybe...buy our spirits were high we really needed beach brake so we continued to the next beach...which turned out to be closed too...for next three years...they are working on making a channel trough Dubai or something,,,now in the middle of season (now it's perfect water to go to the beach because summers are too hot here)...we finally did get to the beach and had great time and all but the journey was very nerve wrenching. One would think it was the end of my bring bad luck to others spree...one would be wrong. On the day we took kids to the zoo it happened again. We were getting back to the nursery and when we got in front of our gate we found our driveway closed by very shiny Lexus and Porche. The building next door is some kind of community center and they had some sort of gathering and the street was full of cars. I got really angry cause kids had to exit the bus in the middle of our street and move between the cars to get to the nursery. IMHO unacceptable. So I went to the building next door to ask owners to move their vehicles. everyone was wearing abayas and I was all white and sticking like a sore tum in my all white school uniform but two ladies got out and started moving the cars. One in Lexus was backing out of the drive way without looking and she got hit by a mini van. glass everywhere,back of the car hit pretty bad and I was like this ---> :eek: :uhoh: :leaving: I mean she did park in no parking zone and she didn't look but if I didn't ask she wouldn't even be in the car at that moment. To top it off I go in to talk to my bosses about new bus driver who took off forgetting to get the baby seat of one of the students out of the buss and we needed it back before the parents come to pick the kid up and she started with "you don't like the new driver,I don't like him either" I said "I just need him to check the bus before he leaves" and she continued "I'll let them know we don't want him anymore,they should let him go and get another one we don't want this driver,even I'm scared of him the way he looks,imagine how kids must feel" I was like this <look at three emoticons above> In one day I made women smash her car and I got guy fired...Yesterday after HW party me and friend from work really wanted to go to the beach again but since they were all closed and we had no money since salary was a bit late we decided to go to the movies. It was soooo fraking cold I was glad I had beach gear with me,I was using my beach towel to cover myself. We saw Gone girl,nod bad btw,but before the movie there were some trailers of course and one was for some horror movie with mummies or something. At the end of the trailer when you have something jumping with a scream...I jumped and screamed in the middle of the movie theater all wrapped up in my beach towel.I spent next 5 minutes laughing like demented.My friend too. she said she never had a screamer sitting next to her in the movies...really???Never? COME ON !!! Yesterday also hubby and me went to ask about some gym offer we saw in an add...men only...It just continues...I feel like I'm in a movie or something. I have a friend who has this saying God please throw a brick and be very precise. I'm two more events of this sort away of saying it myself. :lol:

Anyway...sorry about the long rant. I had lots stuff going on :)

Just uploaded a set of my photos: 18 "select" frosty/icy/snowy images: winter is coming

Those are some really lovely pictures people. I love snow and I miss it so much. Beach is nice and I love it,don't get me wrong but when you don't see real snow for more than two years you get really snowstalgic

HC,

My buddy is sick again. Met the new pediatrician for the first time. Absolutely loved her. First thing they asked:

"Have you been out of the Country? Have you been in contact with anyone with Ebola?" :eek:

Guess that's par for the course for anyone sick nowadays.

However, we did learn something new. He's had Croup (sp?) several times over the last couple years. Ped said it's not surprising since he was intubated a number of times. Seems the intubation leaves scar tissue which then makes them more susceptible to the Croup.

Other than that he is progressing well. Loves taking the "coo bus " to and from school. And is starting to talk up a storm. If he's awake, he doesn't shut up. hahahaha And we were so worried he wouldn't talk. He had his speech/language evaluation couple weeks ago and the evaluator along with his teacher strongly suspect that he may be reading!

This year will be his first real trick or treating! Wish I could be there.

I like how the restaurant I'm ordering from are now practically spying on me ... "oh , hey ser ! It's been some time since you last called us ! Don't worry we still know where you live " it almost sounded like a threat :lol:

I like how the restaurant I'm ordering from are now practically spying on me ... "oh , hey ser ! It's been some time since you last called us ! Don't worry we still know where you live " it almost sounded like a threat :lol:

wait till they start using : Nooo,you wouldn't like that,take your usual...etc

Wow, I'm very sorry Koba, sounds like a pretty rough time :grouphug:

And yes, gingers :wub: I considered compiling a list of red head beauties but my mind drew a bit of a blank...I thought maybe you could do the honours, beig our resident expert of :leer:

Beautiful pics HC :) Winter may be coming, but it felt like Summer today here...

I have an exciting weekend planned...not. My friends have all gone home so I am by myself *sigh* I can co.firm I am now lying in bed, eating raw cookie dough and watchi.g friends, feeling slightly deoressed...

My halloween experience - was ambushed by a witch, a pumpkin, a dragon, a Jon Snow and a direwolf who asked if I had a light. The pinnacle of excitement

Wow, I'm very sorry Koba, sounds like a pretty rough time :grouphug:

And yes, gingers :wub: I considered compiling a list of red head beauties but my mind drew a bit of a blank...I thought maybe you could do the honours, beig our resident expert of :leer:

Beautiful pics HC :) Winter may be coming, but it felt like Summer today here...

I have an exciting weekend planned...not. My friends have all gone home so I am by myself *sigh* I can co.firm I am now lying in bed, eating raw cookie dough and watchi.g friends, feeling slightly deoressed...

My halloween experience - was ambushed by a witch, a pumpkin, a dragon, a Jon Snow and a direwolf who asked if I had a light. The pinnacle of excitement

Nahhh,don't worry it's more funny than anything else. Mostly it's funny how I just can't get it right :lol:

Well how can I refuse the thread starter :)

put of the top of my head...my favorite gingers

Hello, guys!

Happy Halloween everybody! =o)

I hope you are all doing great?

Hello ,Herzen, long time no see :kiss:

Sounds like a rough patch Koba :grouphug:

Koba can withstand everything :)

Archived