TTTNE 442 - For The Love of Gingers!

HexMachina

I saw Nightcrawler last night. Jake - wow! He's excellent in that role, but very disturbing.

Congratulations on getting into The Wire. I just watched it last year. Great characters, writing, and acting. Funny we're seeing some of those actors showing up in The Walking Dead this season, too.

Well I definitely will see it then.

Walking Dead I'm up to the end of S2. It just hasn't grabbed me yet (and may not from the sounds of things) but I need to get up to the Governor at least.

Heyo Spamily!!!

I just got home from a fantastic concert. There is a program called "From the Top" that airs on the local radio station. It is run across the country, and selects a few highly-skilled youth musicians and runs a concert with them. One such concert happened to be only a half hour away, and I had free tickets since the venue was through a music school I am participating in. I have to say, it was possibly the best youth concert I have ever had the pleasure of attending.

Well I definitely will see it then.

Walking Dead I'm up to the end of S2. It just hasn't grabbed me yet (and may not from the sounds of things) but I need to get up to the Governor at least.

Try to make it through S3, since it just keeps getting better. Season 4 was excellent and so far in season 5 it's great!

Let me know how you like Nightcrawler. I want to see the new thriller with Nicole Kidman, Before I Go To Sleep. It looks good, too.

I really need a hug today.

I won't unload on you guys but today was just a pretty bad day.

:Grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

You can unload whatever you feel comfortable with! No one will give you shit for sharing your feelings and/or troubles. Any who do, don't matter.

We are here for you! Always have been, though some of us just didn't know it.

You are a great mother, definitely a hard worker, and a giving person (even when it seems as though you give more then you get)

I'm rambling and getting mushy, so I'll stop. Just know you can pm me whenever, and TTTNE is your home as well.

Thanks guys :grouphug:

Kinda had the rug pulled from under me. I'll figure it though.

*hugs LadyO*

I didn't recognize you without hipster glasses - you look nekkid :lol:

Nevermind! I just couldn't see that your new AV is....,

Ho-Jo-Jo :commie:

Thanks guys, I just had a horrible day , that's all . Thanks again.

I bookmarked that , ladyO

:grouphug: hope tomorrow is better!

Heyo Spamily!!!

I just got home from a fantastic concert. There is a program called "From the Top" that airs on the local radio station. It is run across the country, and selects a few highly-skilled youth musicians and runs a concert with them. One such concert happened to be only a half hour away, and I had free tickets since the venue was through a music school I am participating in. I have to say, it was possibly the best youth concert I have ever had the pleasure of attending.

keep a note of the names, soon you'll be showing us them on u tube and saying "i told you they were good!"

:grouphug: oh dear, first tater now you! hope tomorrow is better :love: hang in there!

So... LANY

IT BEGINS

*transformation*

oh, better find santa Jessica, too!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

So... LANY

IT BEGINS

*transformation*

Oh yeah! Welcome back HOJOJOJO!

We're getting Christmasized!

HOJOJO is back...we all know what that means!

:grouphug: x 1 million Lady O!

A thread on gingers,eh? :leer:

Welcome back Bex! :grouphug: and :kiss:

Good day spamsters!

KJR, that's wonderful! Concerts can be such an experience.

Lady O, dear :grouphug: I hope today is better. You can always PM if you want to vent to someone. I wish I could come over and babysit to give you some own time.

Nice to see HoJoJo again!

:kiss: :love: :grouphug:

What's up?

GMM! Blimey! Happy belated birthday! :cheers:

Hello, guys. Just dropping in smoking a pipe and wearing the proud Lannister lion today.

Archived