TTTNE 442 - For The Love of Gingers!

HexMachina

Happy Halloween, to those who celebrate it.

I'd laugh too :lol:

This reminds me of an incident I had on a flight from the middle east a few years back ; we were already in the air and I was just laying and hazing a bit , the guy across from me was sitting with his gf/wife and behind them was a man and his kid who can't have been more than 2 or 3 . The kid being a kid is playing around , now even tho this is first class and there is space the kid is still kinda pushing a front and laughing and all and somehow tgis annoys the woman , she complains to the guy , now obviously the woman was American and her guy is lebaneese (I could tell from the accents) the guy behind them is jordanian and the dude is now complaining about the kid in a really rude and just bizarre way , when tge father of the kid tries to just reason with the man and just calm him down because nothing major really happened , the dude just bursts out after the profanity and yells "don't get near me you peasant ! " and I just couldn't help it , peasant ? And who are you prey tell your grace ? He starts yelling at me too and then I well, I'm not proud of it and it was wrong and I should've just laghed it off because the guy was in trouble anyway ,but I was young and didn't care much so I just slapped him and leveled him then sat back down , I even got some applause :rofl: I won't be doing that again but what can I say , hitting "royalty" has it's appeal to a "peasant" like me .

:lol: Sometimes the royalty needs a slap or two.

Just uploaded a set of my photos: 18 "select" frosty/icy/snowy images: winter is coming

Great pictures! I hope it snows a lot this year, I haven't seen a single snowflake since early 2013.

Just uploaded a set of my photos: 18 "select" frosty/icy/snowy images: winter is coming

I love the ice bubbles!! I wish I could see that up close. Your pics are always a treat. Thank you for sharing :)

I make my mom take pictures when it snows on the beach. I've always wanted to see multnomah falls frozen over. I was named after the wrong season. I think I'm a winter kinda gal.

We ran out of candy after just one hour :bawl: I love handing out candy to kids. makes me very happy. running out and telling them I don't have any more made me sad. (I was sitting outside and it took a few minutes to get all the non-weather proof stuff picked up so I could turn off the lights)

(some pics will eventually upload)

And speaking of pics, several people asked if they could take pics of it, everyone loved it. Funny thing, a couple of boys asked if they could have bugs from the table :lol: of course I said yes ;)

We ran out of candy after just one hour :bawl: I love handing out candy to kids. makes me very happy. running out and telling them I don't have any more made me sad. (I was sitting outside and it took a few minutes to get all the non-weather proof stuff picked up so I could turn off the lights)

(some pics will eventually upload)

And speaking of pics, several people asked if they could take pics of it, everyone loved it. Funny thing, a couple of boys asked if they could have bugs from the table :lol: of course I said yes ;)

"We're waiting for the candy..."

"Yeah, bring out the candy!"

Those are some really lovely pictures people. I love snow and I miss it so much. Beach is nice and I love it,don't get me wrong but when you don't see real snow for more than two years you get really snowstalgic

I like that word, "snowstalgic".

However,

as a twenty something I spent a couple of winters living in San Diego, California and I did not experience snowstalgia in the least. The seasons are pretty muffled there. LO can speak to this. December and January are not warm, but it's not freezing or anywhere near. I did occasionally see people in parkas (when it was in the 50's F/10 C **snicker**).

HC,

My buddy is sick again. Met the new pediatrician for the first time. Absolutely loved her. First thing they asked:

"Have you been out of the Country? Have you been in contact with anyone with Ebola?" :eek:

Guess that's par for the course for anyone sick nowadays.

However, we did learn something new. He's had Croup (sp?) several times over the last couple years. Ped said it's not surprising since he was intubated a number of times. Seems the intubation leaves scar tissue which then makes them more susceptible to the Croup.

Other than that he is progressing well. Loves taking the "coo bus " to and from school. And is starting to talk up a storm. If he's awake, he doesn't shut up. hahahaha And we were so worried he wouldn't talk. He had his speech/language evaluation couple weeks ago and the evaluator along with his teacher strongly suspect that he may be reading!

This year will be his first real trick or treating! Wish I could be there.

I'm sorry to hear he's sick again, but excited that he's making progress at school.

Beautiful pics HC :) Winter may be coming, but it felt like Summer today here...

I have an exciting weekend planned...not. My friends have all gone home so I am by myself *sigh* I can co.firm I am now lying in bed, eating raw cookie dough and watchi.g friends, feeling slightly deoressed...

My halloween experience - was ambushed by a witch, a pumpkin, a dragon, a Jon Snow and a direwolf who asked if I had a light. The pinnacle of excitement

Thanks Helena!

Sorry this weekend is a downer for you. Hope something interesting (and good) happens.

Great pictures! I hope it snows a lot this year, I haven't seen a single snowflake since early 2013.

Thanks First.

Hope you get the snow instead of us. Actually, that's not quite true. I'd like enough so the ground is white. Otherwise winter is too dark.

I LOVE your pics HC! You are such a good photographer.

Thank you so much.

I'm just lucky digital photography came along when it did.

I love the ice bubbles!! I wish I could see that up close. Your pics are always a treat. Thank you for sharing :)

I make my mom take pictures when it snows on the beach. I've always wanted to see multnomah falls frozen over. I was named after the wrong season. I think I'm a winter kinda gal.

I'm glad you liked the ice bubbles too. That's always been one of my favorite shots and was my desktop photo for weeks. It's just a tire track that filled with water. To get that look I had to get the camera within inches of the ground and still had to shot slant-wise to cut the mud out.

Finally! And the fog machine really made the difference, set the scene perfectly (and we made the spider drop down on some big kids :lol:

That's great.

I love what you did and the way you got into the spirit. I didn't even get a pumpkin, but we had lots of trick or treaters and didn't run out of candy.

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

My computer keeps turning itself off. No reason that I can think of. (at least it let me finish the Secret Santa PMs first :P)

Thanks HC and Koba :) I really wanted and kid friendly creepy. (so not too scary, but more of a disney level scary, I guess)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I had sunny weather this afternoon.

Check this out: Click me!

To prepare the recipe, you might need to translate it to English - or I could do it for you. :idea:

It's just... yummy. :drool:

That looks absolutely divine :drool:

I can't have those things around because I will eat it all :blushing:

Time for coffee! I'm running behind- it's 9:33 here but it's Saturday and it's raining so I am relaxing and taking it easy today!

Archived