Which character's story are you most looking forward to developing in TWOW?

ImpinDornish

Just one... you're killing me.

Have to go with Arya. Will she go back to Westeros, or go on being a FM? Will she have her own face if she returns? How will she get there, who will she meet along the way, who will she run into first when she gets there.... too many questions need answering. Plus there's the fact that I love her to pieces anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a tough one, but I'm going with Arya. Mayhaps more nightly warging with Nymeria?

Crossing my fingers that her first assassination target is Melisandre.

Also, epilogue at end of TWoW with Osha on Skagos, with her witnessing Davos getting devoured by white walkers. :shocked:

By the end of TWoW Osha, Rickon and Davos are already in WF or on there way there and it is believed with an army of Skagosi men and women. Davos will not day, he will be the best king ever lived (Cause he sees it as a burden).

I'm interested in all the storylines in WoW although I am most looking forward to Sansa's story line and LF's scheming.

^^^ I definitely agree with this. I'm anxious to find out what will happen on each character's storyline but if I was to pick just one, it would definitely be Sansa. I can't wait to find out what the 'controversial' Sansa chapter is all about. Sansa has been on her way from pawn to player for a long time now but it seems that in WoW she'll finally be reaching her defining moment. And I have a feeling that she'll get an official promotion amongst the big playahs and maybe she'll end up outsmarting LF eventually.

For me its Jaime. Will he ever be a great or even competent swordsman again? Lady stoneheart, dear god how does he get out of that? Or does he? And of course the character development. Compared to some others his importance is relatively minimal (emphasis relative). Its all so fascinating to me. From universally reviled to universely divisive

Arya she really becoming a threat i want to see if she returns to westeros and can actually protect herself what type of things she will do, the Ghost of High heart said she smelled of death so I'm pretty sure she will kill lots more people, the Faceless men know lots of things like making glamours like Melisandre and other tricks, poisons known only to asshai and the citadel, she's learnt languages and we saw in the TWOW sample chapter she used her sexuality to kill raffling. Other then Bran's greenseer/skinchanging abilities (which area shows aswell i.e warning the cat) and Jons Leadership she has progressed the most of the stark, also dont forget she has a direwolve the size of a pony which a 100 other wolves out there somewhere

Archived