NFL Week 15-The Johnny Goose Egg Era Begins

Manhole Eunuchsbane

Mark Sanchez is the worst qb in the pocket I've seen since...I'm not sure. It's horrible. He has no grace at all.

Sanchez is terrible. Missed a lot of very makable throws. Bad pocket presence. And Foles even-limited mobility makes the offense a lot more dangerous.

The good news...

Dallas just won a game that was an absolutely must win for them against a team that killed them just a couple of weeks ago. Dez looked almost unstoppable and teams around the league just found out what happens when you load the box with 9 players against the Dallas run. It was also impressive to see them regain control after letting the game start to slip out of their hands. I have no doubt that if this had been the team from the last several years, they would have lost.

The bad news...

Andrew Luck and that offense is coming to town. It has been a tradition of sorts for the Cowboys to break my heart over Christmas, and a loss next week probably puts the Cowboys out of the playoffs.

The bad news...

Andrew Luck and that offense is coming to town. It has been a tradition of sorts for the Cowboys to break my heart over Christmas, and a loss next week probably puts the Cowboys out of the playoffs.

On the other hand, the Dallas running game should match up quite nicely vs the Colts D. You recall what New England did to them? I thought you were supposed to be the optimist and I'm supposed to be the doom and gloom pessimist. :P

Archived