NFL Playoffs Conference Championship Week: Can we have a controversy free weekend, please?

Trebla

Put it on Kaepernick's regression, then, which Harbaugh does deserve blame on. But the OL didn't play up to standards, Vernon Davis wasn't very productive and Crabtree... well, he hasn't exactly blossomed, has he? Problems all over the offense, I guess, and they are pretty interconnected. Hard to tell where one problem starts and the other begins.

You had big time injuries on the O-line as well. I think Iupati and Davis (arguably their two best lineman) played exactly one game together. Alex Boone held out until late in the preseason. Center Daniel Kilgore went out with a broken leg fairly early in the season.

On top of that, the coaching staff tried to turn Kaepernick into a pocket passer, and he showed little aptitude for it.

Redskins scheduled to interview Vic Fangio.

Yay. Apparently the preliminary "hire the least successful defensive coordinator you can find" plan was [hopefully] just a joke.

It's just savvy managing of expectations.

It's like telling your kids dinner will be dog food. They think you're kidding at first but you go through the motions of grabbing the Pedigree and pouring it out into their bowls as they look at you wide-eyed. Then when dinner time comes and they actually see Hamburger Helper on their plates it's suddenly the greatest meal you've ever made.

It's just savvy managing of expectations.

It's like telling your kids dinner will be dog food. They think you're kidding at first but you go through the motions of grabbing the Pedigree and pouring it out into their bowls as they look at you wide-eyed. Then when dinner time comes and they actually see Hamburger Helper on their plates it's suddenly the greatest meal you've ever made.

Somehow, this seems like the level of PR campaign that the Redskins understand.

Right now I am just hoping that the Redskins hurry up and hire Vic Fangio(an interview that should require no more than 15 minutes).

The last thing I could bear right now would be for Dan Quinn to accept the job in Atlanta and for Fangio to end up in.....in.... I JUST CANT SAY IT!!

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

You had big time injuries on the O-line as well. I think Iupati and Davis (arguably their two best lineman) played exactly one game together. Alex Boone held out until late in the preseason. Center Daniel Kilgore went out with a broken leg fairly early in the season.

On top of that, the coaching staff tried to turn Kaepernick into a pocket passer, and he showed little aptitude for it.

Joe Staley?

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

Sorry M.E.

And just to give you the full version of my nightmare scenario the Seachickens announce the Fangio hire the same day we announce the hire of Marc Trestman as our new OC. Jed York alters his uncle's famous "he's gone" firing of Trestman with the cringe-worthy "HE'S BAAACK".

Could the Niners situation get any weirder????

Shanahan could be candidate for offensive coordinator. Nope... not Kyle, the other Shanny. :stunned:

What is this? I don't even...

Hey Farva, what's the name of that NFL team that you like?

http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Lumpy67/media/Farva_zps73596fac.jpg.html

/Shanahanigans?

Archived