Pledge your allegiance!

John Doe

Probably Mance Rayder, King Beyond the Wall - really and truly does seem to have the best interests of his people at heart, fierce warrior, politically-minded, doesn't have all of the wildling prejudices or brutality. He would definitely earn my respect.

Failing that, King Rickon the Lost Wolf, with Davos as his advisor/Hand (ok, I'd back him in ten years or so - until then, I'd serve Tommen if he had a decent council around him).

Damn, I love Stannis and Daenerys both :crying:

In the end I'll choose Daenerys though. It's a vote for the future, she has more years to go still.

Well, it is potentially possible to have them both on the throne; marriage alliances are funny that way

Hail Olenna, Tywin with tits yet no psycho, spare me dragons and Walkers and famine and war and any and all teens with savior complexes.

I'd have said Asha or Jon or Mance, but it's going to be a very long winter, and they're north. Tyrion is with a savior teen from whom I'd like to be spared.

Hail Olenna, Tywin with tits yet no psycho, spare me dragons and Walkers and famine and war and any and all teens with savior complexes.

I'd have said Asha or Jon or Mance, but it's going to be a very long winter, and they're north. Tyrion is with a savior teen from whom I'd like to be spared.

But then when Olenna dies Mace will inherit the crown. Do you really want him as king?

Ok, now that I think about it Mace Tyrell would make a pretty good king compared to the competition. He's like a non-depressed, non-alcoholic, non-lecherous version of Robert. Ok, his combat abilities are pitiful, but that's not important because he can just let Randyll handle all that for him.

But then when Olenna dies Mace will inherit the crown. Do you really want him as king?

Ok, now that I think about it Mace Tyrell would make a pretty good king compared to the competition. He's like a non-depressed, non-alcoholic, non-lecherous version of Robert. Ok, his combat abilities are pitiful, but that's not important because he can just let Randyll handle all that for him.

Mace for King and Randyll Tarly for queen!

They would be horrible together. So I'll pass.

I think that scenario would be, without a doubt, the funniest imaginable ending to this series. I can imagine Dany and Stannis standing at the altar, teeth grinding themselves into dust at the thought of not being married to a woman with a mustache. Can you even imagine what their kids would be like? Good Lord.

Oh, and on the topic at hand... STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

Archived