Season 5 Casting, News and Speculation V 10 [Spoilers]

Arkash

^ I would like to see that scene as well, but I didn't go into detail about it in my outline. So thank you for posting the conversation between them. However, we do not really know yet how many of the other storylines will be in the finale.

My guess is this conversation will take place later in the season, with Kevan serving as an adviser on the small council until he gets fed up with Cersei's blunders. It may even be split with him refusing the offer of Hand early in the season, but deciding to stay on and advise her, then later they have dinner again and he requests she return the the Rock, scolds her, and resigns. They could do it several different ways, but I imagine Kevan will be in:

1 - Funeral

2 - Dinner (doesn't have to be a dinner, a side chat of sorts)

3 - Small Council

[4], 5 - Small Council, Dinner #2 (resigns)

9 - Meeting in her cell before the Walk.

10 - The Walk, Small Council+Ides

It seems sure the Yara(Asha) story picks up later next season.

I am guessing that Stannis may not leave the Wall , but Yara will show or be captured or something like that.

Theon will rescue somebody? and show up at the Wall.

Roose may send Ramsay after him with a force maybe to engage Stannis, which will turn out to be a mistake.

It the kind of condensation I would guess at.

Since Stannis has a fight scene and it's unlikely he goes to Hardhome, I'm thinking that the Battle of Winterfell will happen. Asha will show up in Stannis storyline somehow earlier. If Theon went to the Wall, I think Jon wouldn't accept that gladly and he'd want to sacrifice him right away*.

*that would be a good reason why he gets betrayed though, but I don't think it will be like this, Stannis needs to move and I still think Theon has plot left.

My guess is this conversation will take place later in the season, with Kevan serving as an adviser on the small council until he gets fed up with Cersei's blunders. It may even be split with him refusing the offer of Hand early in the season, but deciding to stay on and advise her, then later they have dinner again and he requests she return the the Rock, scolds her, and resigns. They could do it several different ways, but I imagine Kevan will be in:

1 - Funeral

2 - Dinner (doesn't have to be a dinner, a side chat of sorts)

3 - Small Council

[4], 5 - Small Council, Dinner #2 (resigns)

9 - Meeting in her cell before the Walk.

10 - The Walk, Small Council+Ides

I don't think that King's Landing will feature in Episode 9, but 6 episodes for Kevan seems reasonable. However, that does seem like a lot considering he hasn't been around since Season 2.

I think GRRM's track record as far as deaths go has tended to overstate the significance of changes (e.g., Mago).

I have a hard time imagining most of the regulars you list being killed. Daario, maybe -- depending on how far they go in the story and what happens in TWOW, Ramsay could be possible, but I doubt that would be something to make book readers unhappy.

It seems sure the Yara(Asha) story picks up later next season.

I am guessing that Stannis may not leave the Wall , but Yara will show or be captured or something like that.

Theon will rescue somebody? and show up at the Wall.

Roose may send Ramsay after him with a force maybe to engage Stannis, which will turn out to be a mistake.

It the kind of condensation I would guess at.

Stannis leaving The Wall seems very likely, if only because he's filmed that 'pledge your allegiance' video in a location that doesn't look like the Wall and splattered in blood.

Archived