Newest trailer...GAH

Well looks like Ran Called Sansa and Winterfell back from the doors on the original trailer, hats off to him.

The context of what Dany is saying is actually who she is saying it too. It looks for a second that she is speaking to Hiz but when you look at the lighting from her actually saying it and the back drop it's a different room. I am guessing there is only one person she could be speaking too and that has to be Tyrion. She is also looking down at someone when she says it and not in her throne room as the wall decorations on her right and left do not match, in fact they are not in her throne room and there are no windows behind her throne, plus she she looks like she is standing not sitting.

I am not even sure how she would have this much direct current information about everyone without news from Tyrion.

Drogon is getting big, and Tyrion sees a dragon from a boat.

I agree. If she's there, it's a given that she'll be recognized. A marriage to Ramsay is possible, which cuts out fArya.

Theres a scene in this trailer with Ramsey and Jeyne though :32 seconds, its only for a split second Ramsey is kissing her neck, right after Tyrion glimpses the dragon overhead.

I don't disagree. My point is that LG would never bring Alayne Stone to the North unless he wanted her to be found out.

I agree. If she's there, it's a given that she'll be recognized. A marriage to Ramsay is possible, which cuts out fArya.

Is there anything to prove they arrive before the battle of Winterfell though? I can't quite see the faces of those who are standing there to meet them, so can't really identify who it is...

Perhaps this is some late arrival, after the battle, with Stannis potentially having won and Littlefinger trying to offer an alliance or something? :dunno:

Is there anything to prove they arrive before the battle of Winterfell though? I can't quite see the faces of those who are standing there to meet them, so can't really identify who it is...

Perhaps this is some late arrival, after the battle, with Stannis potentially having won and Littlefinger trying to offer an alliance or something? :dunno:

Battle of Ice is confirmed?

sansa is not in the crypts at winterfell and shes not gonna marry ramsay. why would littlefinger risk her bein seen? and why would he serve sansa up to the boltons?? that's jus gonna consolidate their power and take away his. Sansa is the key for his masterplan. hes gonna need a wife when he makes his movie for throne.

sansa is not in the crypts at winterfell and shes not gonna marry ramsay. why would littlefinger risk her bein seen? and why would he serve sansa up to the boltons?? that's jus gonna consolidate their power and take away his. Sansa is the key for his masterplan. hes gonna need a wife when he makes his movie for throne.

What makes you think LF plans for Ramsay to survive the engagement/wedding?

heh. Well, its just her storyline is moving more quickly in the show, and its a bit overwhelming. (its kinda funny how Dany still has no idea just what her family was remembered for. Hueeee. Maybe Tyrion's insight will be a nice slap by the Reality Tuna for her.

All Dany knows of her family is what her brother told her and those that sheltered her as she grew up. Not the most "honest" of educators.

However she does have a point. Her family ruled for centuries. But in the last number of years there have been 6 kings, 3 in KL, the others else where. Not to mention that 3 of those Kings were propped up by Tywin. And nearly all of those Kings are indebted to the iron bank.

"Its not honour that keeps the peace, but fear and blood" - wise words from Robert, if I quoted them correctly.

The Targaryens were no angels, but its not like the other houses are any better. Its not the game of daffodils, rich houses use force and fear to control what they see as theirs. Even the Starks. They don't live in a big fancy castle because people donate cash. They live as Lords because they collect taxes. And why did Varys and co work so hard to keep Ned alive? Because they feared the North. An untested boy had them scrambling and could have won. Fear and blood.

The question is whether Dany has/will have learned enough to be better than her predecessors? Because she has the capability to take throne, or in the very least smash it. And nothing would bring the fear more than the return of the Targaryens and their dragons.

The 7 Kingdoms needs stability. It needs to get out of debt. Dany may never sit on the throne, perhaps by choice, but she could help in getting the right person in the door. (IMHO)

Hi everyone, first post!

I was just wondering, what if Sansa is to be married to Ramsay as either fArya or Alayne, and at the last minute she reveals her identity and it turns into a RW part 2? I can imagine littlefinger coming up with something like that and the TV show doing something this season to try and rekindle the Stark fan's hope.

I do like the idea that she becomes either the ghost in winterfell or takes Dustin's role as well.

Well, there is other footage of her at Winterfell, so unless it's an exceptionally elaborate dream, I think it's safe to assume she's actually in the crypts.

It looked that way.

I'm really interested to see what they are going to do with Sansa. For all intensive purposes it looks like they are pushing her in a whole new arc. Maybe, as others have pointed out, she's replacing other characters. Looking forward to it.

jus so everyone knows. the jeyne poole/ramsay storyline has been cut. Charlotte hope the actress who plays ramsays GF 'Myranda' has confirmed shell appear in every episode this comin season and shell be the one pretendin to be arya. look it up if u think im lyin

I highly doubt that an actress playing some secondary character confirmed anything about Arya and what's to come in season 5...

Archived