Newest trailer...GAH

I think the last scene of the season will be

Loras being put to death by the Faith for his homosexuality, Tommen being killed for being an incest bastard, and Cersei watching helplessly from captivity or maybe even dying herself.

Tommen will die. It is confirmed

jus so everyone knows. the jeyne poole/ramsay storyline has been cut. Charlotte hope the actress who plays ramsays GF 'Myranda' has confirmed shell appear in every episode this comin season and shell be the one pretendin to be arya. look it up if u think im lyin

You're mistaken. Charlotte Hope's CV lists four episodes for Season 5, not 10, and has listed as directors of those episodes Mark Mylod (who's directing 5x03 and 5x04), Jeremy Podeswa (5x05 and 5x06), and David Nutter (5x09 and 5x10), although we don't know which of the directors is directing two of her episodes. That leaves out Michael Slovis (who we know is directing 5x01 and 5x02) and Miguel Sapochnik (who we know is directing 5x07 and 5x08). Therefore, Charlotte Hope will not "appear in every episode this season." She'll be appearing in precisely four. :)

Also, the actress hasn't confirmed anything about pretending to be Arya. Look it up if you think I'm lying. :)

I wouldn't be worried about Northern Lords recognizing an older, disguised Sansa, but if any of the castle folk who saw her every day and watched her grow up are still around, they wouldn't be fooled by hair dye. Of course this is easily solved by Ramsey having killed off all the existing folk at Winterfell and populated it with his people. It's not practical in RL, of course, but totally doable for TV. What the heck, they've already dumbed down TV Baelish, so he'll have no problem going into a situation where Sansa's ID may be blown armed only with hair dye and a new dress.

Did anyone else think that when Tyrion was watching the dragon that his hands were tied in front of him? You can't see them, but they are held close together in his lap. Makes me think this is happening before he is taken into Mereen as a slave. It seems Drogon is in the area, just not catchable.

Nice catch they look tied to me and he has a bruise on his face and is in shitty clothes on a boat. He is being transported into Meereen more than like and Drogon is in the area, chances is are he is being transported with Jorah.

I dont think Sansa is going to marry Ramsay, and Myranda was be "Arya", but wont Sansa spot that right away?

Yeah she will spot it but she may be filling in for Babs and the Manderly's, hence Sansa in the crypts and without a doubt Theon will know her, but I doubt he says anything.

Sansa in Winterfell with the Boltons (for whatever reason) gives me Bluebeard vibes. Like that Angela Carter story "The Bloody Chamber."

Hope this isn't the last season for the Boltons. I luff them!

Someone said her face has gotten round? I think that's just the angle. The magic of savannah-wide cheekbones.

If Sansa is in Winterfell , then she's not there as Sansa bride of Ramsey. Sansa is stil married and the Boltons still need Lannister support.

Last season Roose Bolton recognized Tywin Lannister won't give him a single man to help him keep the North. If he isn't getting Lannister support anyway and he controls Moat Cailin, why would Roose care about the Lannisters' goodwill?

Hope this isn't the last season for the Boltons. I luff them!

House Bolton is by far my favorite family. I am not nearly as convinced as others that Stannis is destined for victory at Winterfell. Even if he wins though, I think Roose will escape back to the Dreadfort.

Oh, and I love that shot of Drogon in Mereen. Hit me in the feels.

House Bolton is by far my favorite family. I am not nearly as convinced as others that Stannis is destined for victory at Winterfell. Even if he wins though, I think Roose will escape back to the Dreadfort.

I hope they live through the season. Stannis vs. Roose: Duel of the DILFs!

Because they are accelerating the time line, if not this season, by early next season Meereen will be done. You already got Tyrion and Jorah with Dany and they may not bring the Dothraki back, so they might skip the walk about.

Do you think Dany's arc will end this year with her flying off on Drogon?

So im thinking the girl at 1:20 (image 57: http://imgur.com/a/gJlGx ) might be a red priestess in Volantis. Volantis has slaves (so explans the slaves being there), the clothes of the non slaves in the background arnt quite the same as those in Meereen, the set looks dark and crowded (similar to the other shots of Tyrion and Varys on the bridge) and looks like more 'exotic animals' in the back (also similar to Tyrion and Varys scenes).

So my guess atm is that this shot is from Tyrion in Volantis and hearing the priest preach support for Danny.

I think Dany's line about the wheel is in response to Barristan talking to her about Ned. Just don't get why she's pissed at the Tyrells all of a sudden, or why she thinks she'll be able to take on four major houses by herself at this point. I'm really curious about this conversation.

If Sansa's married off to Ramsay, her entire arc last season, plus her transformation to Alayne, will be rendered useless, won't it? She spent three seasons first being betrothed, then in the vicinity of a sociopath who had it out for her, and now that she's finally gotten away, she'll be thrust back into a similar situation? Seems like a waste of hair dye. I'm excited for her presence in Winterfell, but mostly because I don't believe she'll take fArya's place. I wonder if we'll get a conversation between her and Theon? Maybe in the crypts of WF instead of the Barbrey-Reek convo.

Jonathan Pryce as the High Sparrow looks amazing, and his line in the trailer made me root for him. It'll be nice to finally see the smallfolk have a more active role.

Grey Worm looks pretty dead in the trailer, or maybe it's just wishful thinking since I couldn't care less about that storyline.

I'm sad to see the lack of Doran in this trailer. I loved Dorne in the books, but it's the storyline I'm least looking forward to in the upcoming season, sine I've never liked any of the Sand Snakes except Sarella. Maybe I'd feel otherwise if they'd focused a bit more on Doran..

Archived