TTTNE 452: The Spam Ball.

N/A

God damn it :(Potato just sent me a PM that he's leaving for good. I have a feeling it's for real this time, he also deleted his account. So, that's one spammer less. Just so you all know.

I'm sad he has gone, but also have to wonder how he deleted his account. I didn't think you could

ETA: ah, I think he just changed his name to N/A, nvm

well i shall miss the old spud...

...hey i ain't leaving but this time of year gardening and fishing take all my spare time and energy...

and of course getting caught up on all the vodka i missed during lent....

spam on

Good morning spamlings.

Happy birthday to SoM and Koba and happy unbirthday to everyone else :cheers:

Happy birthdays, Koba and SOM :cheers:

Happy birthday Koba and SoM! (save me some spam-cake )

I've done some immense spring cleaning today, chucked out a load of old crap, my flat looks huge now...

I've also applied for a job that I REALLY REALLY want so altogether a fairly productive day.

Happy birthday Koba and SoM! :cheers: :commie:

Happy birthday to SoM and Koba!! And happy birthday to any other April birthdays I've missed.

Did you do anything nice for your birthday SoM? :) I see you're officially old enough to drink :cheers: and be merry :drunk:. At least in the UK anyway. :D

Thank you all so much

Morticia: of course we left you one but you must come and get it yourself *evil laugh*

Ned: i spent the whole day in courses but still it was very good and i spent alot of time with my friends which is something rare

Congrats on your keyboard

God damn it :(

Potato just sent me a PM that he's leaving for good. I have a feeling it's for real this time, he also deleted his account. So, that's one spammer less. Just so you all know.

I really hope that this isn't true...

So a weird thing happened. I've been on the forum a while and only recently started participated in the Games forum, so anyway.

I kept seeing Spam Ball, and I was like... I have no clue what that game is. Better stick to word games and stuff I can figure out.

Can I get an L?

Took me less than 24 hours to delete my Facebook account. :lol:

Just not my thing. The amount of information I found in just a few hours about myself scared me greatly. Maybe some day. But not today.

Sorry to hear about Potato.

I'm so so so so so so excited! :D

I was laughing at the crazy eyes bit at the end of the trailer:

"It's love. It's just two people connecting with each other....and four other people...and aliens."

:rofl:

Archived