The Glorious Comeuppance Thread

Kelli Fury

I actually once helped this jock during a really bad situation for him, not knowing that him and his clique had ended up giving me my fucking high school moniker. This dude was conscientious enough to initiate fire-fighting for me ,and the school did suddenly seem to be a nicer place all of a sudden, so there's that . There's nothing 'glorious' or 'comeuppance' about this though.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought Camilla was written by Sheridan Le Fanu?

Ahaha...you are exactly right. That's what I get for trying to be literary. Poe and Guy de M have that, "Am I crazy, or am I being haunted," thing going. I really prefer Le Fanu's straight up monsters.

My apologies. :)

A co-worker from the warehouse would pull harmless pranks on the office staff. He hung his jacket on the office coat rack tho, so one day I filled the two chest pockets with silly office stuff...paper clips, coffee stir sticks, small packets of glass cleaner and other small debris.

Some of it he found right away, but it was the gift that just kept on giving. He was in social situation when he found one of the glass cleaners with his hand, he thought it was a condom he had misplaced and was embarrassed until he discovered what it was. Hee hee heee.

A few days later he was talking about the book he was reading and how it skipped around so I told him, "the book didn't skip, I moved your bookmark." :devil: He about lost it when I told him that. (plus the other women in the office were laffing with me)

A few months later he told me he was on a trip somewhere and was finding more of the useless stuff in his pockets and was a bit confused until he realized what it was. I believe he took my name in vain.

:rofl:

Archived